Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Worst Day... Ever?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edim
Slugg
Slugg

Your Worst Day... Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Your Worst Day... Ever?   Your Worst Day... Ever? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:27 am

This is my contender for worst day ever. Share yours!

Its a long story...

Today was my driver test day. I can finally get my license, hoorah! I live a good 30 minute drive from my school (which means getting up at 6:30 to take the bus with 90 smelly high schoolers), and about the same distance from all but two of my friends. It's very hard for me to hang out with my friends because they live so far away, with my not being able to drive. I really, really want my license. Not to mention without my license I will have to miss homecoming at my school (which is actually fun for my school) and instead go to Santa Barbara with my dad and brothers.

Uncharacteristically of me I was very nervous. I hardly ever get nervous. School doesnt really bother me. Girls do, but only right before we start making out and then my knees get all shaky and its really awkward. I try to play it off as shivering, and seeing as I dont have a girlfriend and only hook up with a new girl about once a month, it isnt that big a deal. However i dont really know how to cope with nervousness. So, my mind pre occupied by the driving test ahead of me, i pour the wrong milk into my cereal. I'm lactose intolerant. What followed were some of the most extreme bowel movements I can remember, and some nasty flatulence.

Moving on. Potty talk is immature! After recovering, thankfully in time, knees still shaking, we drive down to the DMV. DMV's, as I am sure you all know, are some of the most annoying, aggravating places to wait in line. Would ticket number A328 come up to booth 16 please?
After waiting in line we head to the correct booth. I hand my permit over, confident all is well. All is not well. Apparently I am missing the Proof of Driver Lesson Completion paper. It's stamped, bold and in red, right on the front of my permit This Person Has Completed All Driver Lessons, or something related to that. But the state employee would not accept it. Now I have to wait two more weeks for my license. Homecoming, adieu.

But wait! It's not over! Right as I arrive home after DMV frustrations, i check my emails on my phone. Guess what? I'm the victim of debit card fraud, and 95% of the money in my bank account has been stolen! Gravy!

I head down to the bank, wait in line for 45 minutes to talk for 10 seconds with a teller (i think thats what their called), who promptly tells me to use their bank phone to call customer service. I do so. Most likely because I was frustrated, or just plain dumb, but the Bank of America over-the-phone automated menus are really goddamn complex, and every time i reached an agent they had no idea where to send me for internet fraud, and keep on transferring me. I spend about 45 minutes on the phone, about half of it on hold, finally give up and convince the teller lady to do it for me.

Such begins the other hour and a half at the bank, explaining over and over that no, I have no idea who it is that the charge is attributed to (origins of the charge: Beijing) and that, no, I have not lent out my card to anyone or had to recite my card numbers over the phone. Eventually it gets sorted out, now I am left without a card for 10 days (aka broke), with more papers to fill out and mail once they arrive. Not too bad, but 3 hours at a bank with terrible background music going through bullcrap bureaucracy over and over is aggrivating.

I get home again, friend calls me. I share all 4 of my classes tomorrow with this friend. He asks me if I've done all the homework. I am unaware of said homework. I have a lab report due for chemistry, a paper due for Ethics and Media, 2 hours worth of AP US History reading, and a presentation for spanish 3 that I was supposed to have been working on for a week but have yet to start. Still working on the homework now...

So... today was pretty bleh.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Your Worst Day... Ever? Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Worst Day... Ever? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Your Worst Day... Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Day... Ever?   Your Worst Day... Ever? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 am

Brighter days are ahead of you. Can't have the good without the bad. Very Happy Hope everything gets fixed and you recover your money. And got your homework done. Wink
Back to top Go down

Your Worst Day... Ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: