Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACCOUNT PURGE COMPLETE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

ACCOUNT PURGE COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: ACCOUNT PURGE COMPLETE   ACCOUNT PURGE COMPLETE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm

If you are unable to post or your account has been deleted, the reason is simple:

YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS

You are more than welcome to make a new account as long as it has the same name as your character IN GAME. Should you change your main, you need to change your name on the forums!

If you decide you no longer want to be a part of Warfist because of this, safe travels, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, I just had it painted. For the rest of you, this is a reminder that we are serious when we say FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!

Below is a short list of names that were not on the forum list but were in the guild roster in game:

Cultist
Dokta
Ithast
Kaleith

Sorry guys, but chances are your account has been deleted because you didn't change your forum name. The deletion cannot be reversed (not my choice, it's a database thing and I have no control over that). You will have to make a new account.

For future applicants that see this, consider this a heads up of how we do things. If you can't FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!, then this isn't the guild for you.

Thank you,
The Postal Pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

ACCOUNT PURGE COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1