Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Left_bar_bleue0/0CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Destro (in an epic battle I totally missed for American Idol) took the fort in Etaine, and then we all piled into Riekland to lock the zone and take down the fort Lord. Fort lords still hit like trucks, but we managed to get enough people out on the balcony killing Order. Once the Lord room was relatively empty we burned down the Lord (who still one shots Ravey with his AOE). Some asshole named Qonker ended up with a Conqueror chest piece.

The changes that went live yesterday mean that neither side can res once the lord is aggrod. This is going to dramatically change the way we attack and defend forts. Be prepared!
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:59 pm

So who got LEET Invader gear last night?
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:00 pm

hahaha...well not me, tran, or Qonker. We all had to go to bed early. Sad Plus we apparently got stuck in the only instance with Order in it. All the other instances were just farming Invader sets. So it was Combine vs. BSA ~ we came out ahead 4 or 5 in a row, tied one and lost 2 and then I had to go.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Tyrannos wrote:

Even if you win the PQ as attackers, you only get two f-ing gold bags. Two. Thats nothing in an instance of 48 people all working very hard to win the dam thing. Hell, that's less bags that a keep siege.

City sieges used to be farm-fests for gear, so people still treat them as such even with 2 bags and broken contribution. Each army avoids the other like the plague, and will sit outside waiting for hours to get in an instance that has no opposition.

It's bullshit, and I hate it. Don't hold out hope that you will ever get gear in one of these wastes of time.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:28 pm

doctortran wrote:
Tyrannos wrote:

Even if you win the PQ as attackers, you only get two f-ing gold bags. Two. Thats nothing in an instance of 48 people all working very hard to win the dam thing. Hell, that's less bags that a keep siege.

City sieges used to be farm-fests for gear, so people still treat them as such even with 2 bags and broken contribution. Each army avoids the other like the plague, and will sit outside waiting for hours to get in an instance that has no opposition.

It's bullshit, and I hate it. Don't hold out hope that you will ever get gear in one of these wastes of time.

harsh...someone didn't take his happy pills this morning
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:01 pm

For how many hours did we try to win a PQ which we were outnumbered against? We were the only warband that had the balls to stay in a defended instance, while DROW and the other alliances reaped in the gear every 4 minutes, like they needed it.

Waste of fucking time. Sorry to shit in everyone's cheerios, but that's how I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:32 pm

doctortran wrote:
For how many hours did we try to win a PQ which we were outnumbered against? We were the only warband that had the balls to stay in a defended instance, while DROW and the other alliances reaped in the gear every 4 minutes, like they needed it.

Waste of fucking time. Sorry to shit in everyone's cheerios, but that's how I saw it.

Sounds like you're just bitter you didn't get invader gears. That was our FIRST real city push (cuz we weren't even close to 40 last time destro pushed...). So I say just f-ing relax. Just because the uber hardcore first to 40 crowd got lucky and farmed full invader off of broken end-game doesn't mean we need to scream and yell about how end game is bullshit now. We have guildmates who have yet to experience Altdorf for themselves and trashing it publically isn't going to help morale. FFS we got the city. Celebrate. Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 pm

IM SCREAMING AND YELLING BECAUSE I WANT INVADER NOW!!!11!!

oh and if mythic fixes end-game bc of all the screaming and yelling then everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
Nuken
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 am

I know that Doctortran is right,
I been in 3 city defends and 2 City attacks and each time it been a terrible let down.
I mean 1 PQ , 1 Scenario and a few easy quests. Pppphhhttt!!!! That sucks
But they made improvements to the fort takes after awhile lets hope they make some big changes to the cities when under siege. As they are now going to be attacked alot more.

What I would like is for the first part of the city to be more like a zone, such as praag and dragon wake. You have several capture points and 1 or 2 major buildings you need to take. Similair to BOs and keeps. Make the city keeps drop the bags for Invader or conquer gear same as regular keeps drop annihilator gear in the gold bags.

What they will come up to fix the sad state that the city siege is I dont know but I got my fingers crossed and hope for the best
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah thats kinda what I heard. Sorry you all got the shaft Sad. I know shit like that is frustrating when you put so much effort into it and then get hosed because of crappy design. Hope next push you get something Doc.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:22 pm

While I would have liked to have gotten something, my main frustration was Mythic nerfing the bag count for attackers as well as defenders. Totally unnecessary, and now we have to wait god-knows-how-long to get invader gear for tanks so they can actually survive past stage 1.

I couldn't give a shit about invader gear, for the simple reason that it has DPS STATS FOR DISCIPLES. Darkpromise is the healing set, just like sentinel, so PvE will always be the way I get my gear for the long term. Remember my class is a hybrid of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:32 pm

So does that mean that LV gear is DPS for tanks?

The way I see it though....it took us this long to get our organization working well enough to push the city. It will take a little time to get everyone organized enough to push the city to stage 2. Our goal for a while has JUST been to get to the city (which we weren't even sure we'd be able to do). Now that we've have met that goal, we can push to the next level.

We, and by we I mean you, just need to get the other guilds on board with these ideas. Also, I have an idea about tanks and Invader gear, but I will talk to everyone in game about that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONGRATULATIONS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!   CONGRATULATIONS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: