Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tolon

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tolon
Character Occupation: Salvager and Potion making
Experience:
Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Left_bar_bleue0/0Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game?   Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 pm

I saw this a few weeks ago. I heard from some other people that this can happen with other mounts, although I do not know which ones. I think this happened when Klanker dismissed his sqig while he was on his mount.

https://s621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/erasor01/WAR%20Chicken%20Fight/Doggy%20Glitch/
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Left_bar_bleue0/0Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game?   Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Looks like a glitch to me. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have gfx for two summoned mounts. /bugreport Smile
Back to top Go down

Would you call this a glitch or just part of the game?
Page 1 of 1