Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Left_bar_bleue0/0RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Empty
PostSubject: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 am

1 - What is your main character's name and class?

Rubberducky = Zealot

2 - What spec are you? Would you consider respeccing if/when the guild asks you to do so?

Completely Healing, afterall what is DPS anyway?

3 - What level and Reknown Rank are you?

My level is 40. Reknown Rank Just clicked 35.

4 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online?

Since Preview Weekend. Began with The Deadliest Sin guild.

5 - How did you hear about about warfist, who directed you to this site, and/or a description of why you would like to join our guild.

Once again in TDS, so Icelus, Ammo, Ravey, Kacia know all now. Well I'm technically already in the Guild. Someone made the mistake of letting me in I thinks. lol.

6 - Warfist absolutely requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?

I'm already on your vent more than you know.

7 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting? Would you have any problems following orders in group settings?

Heals...Heals...Heals... Well havent heard any nonsense leading in RVR as of Yet though havent played to often with Mutter drunk.

8 - How old are you? and What time zone do you play from?

20. Eastern.

9 - Our vent is full of interesting and, at times, vulgar conversations. Would this offend you in any way?

Just all of Kacia's conversations about me... usually pretty offensice anyway.

10 - If you want us to know anything else about you that isn't asked above, now's your chance:

Was one of the original members of TDS, because I personally knew the leader from High School. Have talked to him and a small group of friends about coming back and joining warfist.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Left_bar_bleue0/0RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 am

Oh my god, we haven't let you in yet?

FIXED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:39 pm

LOL ducky....you guys didn't have to make recruitment posts. Silly fowl
Back to top Go down
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Well Kinda Never got in cause I didnt know what Dealio was with Homepage when we merged. Ammo finally yelled at me to get in the other day. Oh well umm Just figured I'd Mention Should have a few more requests coming soon.

Thafuriousfro (Black Orc)
Kripson (Sorc)
Yorobashi (Sorc)

*Been told to expect up to 3 more from that, depends how the networking goes.*
*Oh and how bad WOW sucks and keeps sending us new peeps. lol *
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Rubberducky wrote:
Well Kinda Never got in cause I didnt know what Dealio was with Homepage when we merged. Ammo finally yelled at me to get in the other day. Oh well umm Just figured I'd Mention Should have a few more requests coming soon.

Thafuriousfro (Black Orc)
Kripson (Sorc)
Yorobashi (Sorc)

*Been told to expect up to 3 more from that, depends how the networking goes.*
*Oh and how bad WOW sucks and keeps sending us new peeps. lol *

OHHH you mean like forum access? Yea I guess post it up I have no idea how to grant access to peeps.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:35 pm

I did make a topic in the public forum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**   RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RubberDucky Let me in Statement? **SILLY DUCK**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Slaves & Fools :: Warhammer Recruitment-
Jump to: