Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrage

I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Empty
PostSubject: I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**   I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 am

So i guess i should start by saying that im the officer from WoW that Khallan was talking about .. SO here i am in all my glory and splender.. bullshit bullshit bullshit blah blah blah

1 - What is your main character's name and class? I have 3 toon that i can bring.. Darkraige - Zealot (godess of heals), Darkmistres-Sorceress and Raiyne - DoK (dps)

2 - What spec are you? Would you consider respeccing if/when the guild asks you to do so?
My Zealot is a healer as for the other 2 feel free to use me as you wish.. ( but be warned i bite.. but not to hard Wink )

3 - What level and Reknown Rank are you? Darkraige lvl 20 RW (cant remember), Darkmistres lvl 16 RW (cant remember), Raiyne lvl 10 RW 9

4 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online? i started playing as soon as it was released, i played for about a month, then went bak to WoW but i need a break.. Im over tantrums and babying stubbin ungratful players ( does that sound mean?? oh well)

5 - How did you hear about about warfist, who directed you to this site, and/or a description of why you would like to join our guild. Khallan told me that i had to join, and seeing as i'd follow him to hell and bak i guess you are stuck with me

6 - Warfist absolutely requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?
yep

7 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting? Would you have any problems following orders in group settings? I have no problems with following orders as i know what its like when ppl dont.. As a healer im there to keep all your butts alive, as dps well i'm there to rip holes in the Order, anything else i do is a bonus LOL

8 - How old are you? and What time zone do you play from? Im 29 I live in Australia , so whatever time zone that is

9 - Our vent is full of interesting and, at times, vulgar conversations. Would this offend you in any way? I highly doubt it

10 - If you want us to know anything else about you that isn't asked above, now's your chance: Well only one VERY VERY VERY important fact
Im the chick with the HOT aussie accent Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Left_bar_bleue0/0I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**   I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

This must be Kate that Scott warned me about, lol. First off, welcome to our Forums. I can tell you right now that you will probably fit in here very well. Another plus, is that you're a healer. So just send a tell ingame to myself, and we can go ahead and get you in guild. As I told Khallen, not alot of us are in T1/T2/T3, but alot of us do have alts that are there somewhere. So if you ever need a hand with something, I'm sure we can scrounge someone/something up. So, with no more gilding the lilly, and without further adieu, welcome to Warfist.
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Left_bar_bleue0/0I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**   I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Australian eh? Do you know taht fucker Hugh Jackman? Cuzz fuck I hate that guy.
Back to top Go down
Darkrage

PostSubject: Re: I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**   I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Personally i cant say ive ever meet the guy..
The only good actor to ever come out of Oz with any really claim on talent would have to be Heath Ledger.. the rest well they are left to the eyes of the beholder, i'd rather burn my eyes out with a hot poker than watch the likes of Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe and others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**   I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 pm

The only Russell Crowe movie I liked was Gladiator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**   I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Dont Think You Can Handle This ;) **ACCEPTED**
Page 1 of 1