Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google Site Weight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Google Site Weight! Empty
PostSubject: Google Site Weight!   Google Site Weight! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:57 am

Hey I read some of your thread on getting more hits for your site. Just wanted to say when I get mine I will definitely provide a link for your site. I will give you our website when its finished; cant spoil the surprise Wink!

Take it easy Warfist and hang in there! WAR will be upon us soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Google Site Weight!   Google Site Weight! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:12 am

ya i added your site already under our allies page.

Are you building your site? or is someone doing it for you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg

PostSubject: Re: Google Site Weight!   Google Site Weight! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:57 pm

I am suppling images and will be doing simple HTML. My girlfriends brother is more knowledgeable in HTML and coding so he will be doing the majority.

Awe fuck. I shouldv provided a link for Warfist.net in our guild of the month post Brokain is doin for us. I listed you guys as an ally somewhere in there but didn't hyper link it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Site Weight!   Google Site Weight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google Site Weight!
Page 1 of 1