Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Website has been updated

Go down 
+2
Mookie
Kade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Website has been updated Empty
PostSubject: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Our website has been updated with the new members and i am happy to say we are up to 30 including myself and Squib.

While only about ten of you are active on any real level at the moment, we are glad to have you.

I would like to see some more activity from the members who have not posted anything besides their application especially since release is looming closer. Closest estimates put it somewhere in the latter half of september.

So lets make an effort to get to know some of the other members of the guild before you have to fight beside them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Website has been updated Left_bar_bleue684/0Website has been updated Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:51 pm

Glad to be here, Kade. Warfist is awesome so are you and Squib and everyone else in the guild!

When the game releases you should kick out the people that haven't posted anything besides their apps. Not to be mean but just to clean up as they probably apped to several guilds and completely forgot about us and our awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Morgul
Maggot
Maggot
Morgul

Character sheet
Charater Name: Morgul
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
Website has been updated Left_bar_bleue0/0Website has been updated Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Nice to see all of the names in the list !

BTW..Kade, I actually fiddled around with a version of that volcanic/lightening art you have on the site! That is a wild pic...very cool looking.

Morrigan
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Website has been updated Left_bar_bleue151/200Website has been updated Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Let's have hot monkey sex.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Website has been updated Left_bar_bleue684/0Website has been updated Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:14 pm

nezitic wrote:
Let's have hot monkey sex.
Well, we'd need a monkey, any volunteers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 am

Exactly what portion of the 'hot sex' would said monkey be involved in?
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Website has been updated Left_bar_bleue151/200Website has been updated Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Teioh wrote:
Exactly what portion of the 'hot sex' would said monkey be involved in?

The middle. Eiffel tower, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
Website has been updated Left_bar_bleue0/0Website has been updated Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Im Partial to "OVer The Side" my Self. But thats just me. kay back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 pm

Mook wrote:
When the game releases you should kick out the people that haven't posted anything besides their apps. Not to be mean but just to clean up as they probably apped to several guilds and completely forgot about us and our awesomeness.
Something along these lines has already been discussed. There will be a house cleaning and there will be actual rules posted about forum activity. To give ya a heads up: Yes, forum activity IS a requirement. Announcements will be made here that will not be put into MOTDs or the Guild Calendar.
We're being relatively lax about the forums at the moment (or rather, I am... I've got a lot of stressful stuff going on in my life right now). But when the game releases, that will change.

Enger wrote:
Im Partial to "OVer The Side" my Self. But thats just me. kay back on topic.
Good idea. Glad to see that I won't have to say it this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website has been updated   Website has been updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website has been updated
Page 1 of 1