Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hamburgers of the Apocalypse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue684/0Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 pm

http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2008/07/21/the_7_hamburgers_of_the_apocalypse.php
Look at that Big Daddy Barrick Burger....what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 pm

omg... Mulligan's Monster. Rolaid's nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue0/0Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:18 am

it said "Sonya Thomas, a 5'5 99-pound competitive eating champion, downed an 18 pound Big Daddy Barrick Burger in Las Vegas a few years ago." now may i point out that she is ASIAN! why cant us fat ass americans win eating contests anymore??? i am ashamed. stupid peace sign wielders... i digress.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:19 am

Why can't us fat americans eat like that and not be fat? Who cares about winning a competition. I wanna be able to eat whatever I'm in the mood to eat and still weigh under 200.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue684/0Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:20 am

Squib wrote:
Why can't us fat americans eat like that and not be fat? Who cares about winning a competition. I wanna be able to eat whatever I'm in the mood to eat and still weigh under 200.
I read the comments below and it said she usually only eats one meal a day, burger king of all places, and she runs for 90 minutes on a treadmill each day.
Back to top Go down
Pwninski
Maggot
Maggot
Pwninski

Character sheet
Charater Name: Eki
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue0/0Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:06 am

im hungry i want one of those hamburgers now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 am

I'm....pretty sure that would kill me if I tried to conquer that. Mad props to those who can manage it, despite how scrawny they may be.
Back to top Go down
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 am

I think that burger weighed more then her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamburgers of the Apocalypse   Hamburgers of the Apocalypse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamburgers of the Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: