Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Comic Con Interview with Josh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Left_bar_bleue684/0Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Empty
PostSubject: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:47 pm

http://war.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=28440

It would be nice to get a thank you here and there, I go out of my way to find these for you guys.
Just kidding, I'm bored...
Back to top Go down
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:
Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 pm

well i have looked at most of them ! thanks!

Last edited by Azrile on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Left_bar_bleue684/0Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Haha, I was just joking, but no problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 am

You rock Mook. You know Kade and I love your hard and diligent work finding this stuff.

And it was good to hear Josh say that OB will happen before the end of summer. That means within the next about 45 days. But my guess is before the end of August since most people see September 1 as the start of fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

Squib wrote:
You rock Mook. You know Kade and I love your hard and diligent work finding this stuff.
I think you're just telling me that to make me feel better Razz

Edit: Also, OB better come out before I start school or I'm going to have to fake sick early in the school year.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

Btw , Azrile, I haven't seen you post in any of the members forums yet, so relog and you should be able to see the rest of the forums. If I'm completely wrong and you can already see the rest of it, then just ignore me.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:18 am

Why fake being sick? Just tell em that you don't wanna go today. As long as you pass your classes and get your diploma, who cares? I got crappy grades in high school cuz I was lazy but passed cuz I was smart. Keyword there, though... passed. I could've been a straight A student, but I didn't care and I was too lazy. I slept through most of my classes everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 am

Squib, I do exactly the same thing. I would say I don't wanna go but my mom nags at me everyday about my grades, she checks my damn grades every day. Also, I might be in my older brother's math class this year so I can't sleep there, andI usually always sleep in math because I don't need it to pass anyways, I've already got my math credits. I guess I can sleep in art class this year...
And yes, I pass all the classes I need to pass and I don't care about the classes I don't need to pass, and I still maintain a passing GPA, so I don't see why my mom cares that much. Anyways, I'm done ranting about my problems.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Left_bar_bleue151/200Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:46 am

I'm so glad I'm in university...

Coasted my way through high school on an absurdly high GPA for the effort I put in. Now I have a 3.99, with less effort than I exerted in high school.

And I STILL felt the need to fake sick, skip class, sleep in, and all the shenanigans most of the young generation do these days to avoid going to school while avoiding parental wrath. It's in the age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Con Interview with Josh   Another Comic Con Interview with Josh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Comic Con Interview with Josh
Page 1 of 1