Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Empty
PostSubject: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Last edited by Kade on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Left_bar_bleue684/0The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Is that the story of your transformation, Kade? From nerd to ladies man, all made possible by the utilikilt.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 pm

Ya know, i find it kinda funny that its a three minute vid posted at 18:19 and you posed a reply at 18:21...meaning you replied before you were even finished watching the movie.

Not only that, but your sitting here hovering around waiting for people to post things so you can reply to them....Dude...if anyone here needs a kilt its you.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Left_bar_bleue684/0The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:34 pm

No, I finished the movie.
I was just messing with you btw.
Edit: Also, I have stated several times that I have no life- main reason for trolling forums all day. Yes, I do have friends and yes, I do hang out with them. I've just been too engrossed with WAR lately that I haven't bothered to do anything with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:39 pm

time stamp doesn't lie.

and the game isn't even out yet lol. Your going to vanish into the game when it does come out.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Well, I did indeed finish the movie, so think whatever you want. I stopped it at the last few seconds because it was the ending and there's no reason to watch that.

And yes, I will most likely get addicted to the game, just as I did with WoW which almost completely ruined my social life, but I honestly don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Left_bar_bleue0/0The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

i have an actual kilt cause im actually scottish, beat that.

EDIT: i also have a viking helmet cause im Norse.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm

You don't want to get into a genealogy pissing contest with me. Trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Left_bar_bleue0/0The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:10 pm

enger. PICS!!!
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Corn Kid wrote:
enger. PICS!!!
I'm still waiting on pics of Kade's kilt Razz
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:19 pm

kilts plural.

i bought a second.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Nice, did you get the leather one?
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:58 pm

Corn Kid wrote:
enger. PICS!!!

im lookin fora webcam or digital camera that can hook up to a comp. i just have 0dollars. will try to send em soon.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:04 pm

dont u have a phone with bluetooth?
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 pm

Corn Kid wrote:
dont u have a phone with bluetooth?
nope, my phone sucks. it has a camera but i dont wanna pay the 5 bucks to activate its internets.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm

lol? bluetooth has nothing to do with internet. if u got bluetooth in ur pc, u just link the 2...this costs nothing, since i do it all the time and dont pay.
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:50 pm

well, i has no blueteeth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 pm

"well, i has no blueteeth."

*mumble mumble* ...a smurf.

use your imagination. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:06 am

Acting is horrid, but the message is there.

Though I did laugh at the "I'm wearing Freedom!" line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 am

the horrid acting is that point. thats what makes it so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....   The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Single Greatest Movie Ever Made....
Page 1 of 1