Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.   Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey all! I got into WAR hype kinda late so I'm playing catch up with the info thats out there. While there is some great content on these forums, it can be kinda easy to get lost in the depth of a game like this. That is why I am compiling all the "Noob" info in this thread, to help late comers find the basic knowledge in an easy, one stop thread. So please enjoy!

A quick and easy explanation of the tiers and the progression through them.

An explanation of how RvR works, and how to gain points for capturing tiers.

Little bit of info of Keeps.

Abilities ect.

As I find more, I'll post it. Till then, shalom!

Last edited by Bloodbane on Fri May 23, 2008 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.   Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Thank you, Bloodbane. Stickied this so people will see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:
Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.   Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:25 pm

http://www.warhammeronline.com/podcast/index.php

Hey check these out

i found watching the podcasts helped me learn a lot of general basics about the game
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.   Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:09 am

This is awesome information. Thank you. I'm pretty sure Kade gets tired of me asking stupid questions all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.   Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Not really. I just make stuff up at this point.

Though the high elf mount is still going to be a rainbow. I didnt make that part up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.   Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginner stuff/assumed knowledge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Headless Prince-
Jump to: