Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CE preorders check your email!

Go down 
+2
Icelus
Mookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
CE preorders check your email! Left_bar_bleue684/0CE preorders check your email! Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

CE preorders check your email! Empty
PostSubject: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:06 pm

CE closed beta invites are being sent out check your beta center!
Just got my invite downlaoding it noooow!

Sorry for spelling errors, i'm too excited.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
CE preorders check your email! Left_bar_bleue0/0CE preorders check your email! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 pm

I'm still waiting on mine.

I think the Raven God hates me.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm in as well. Just waiting for them to grace me with my code so I can make my account.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
CE preorders check your email! Left_bar_bleue684/0CE preorders check your email! Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:40 pm

This download is going waaaaay slow.
Sitting at 0.0% still!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Ah, nice, i havn't gotten my invite yet : /, hopefully i'll have one waiting for me when i get home, if not....well i'd rather not think about that to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:05 am

Still no invite here. Funny, though, cuz I have the 3.3 beta client. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:08 am

Squib wrote:
Still no invite here. Funny, though, cuz I have the 3.3 beta client. *sigh*
Just enjoy Enger's beta account until you get invited Razz
At least you already have the damn thing downloaded, 18.1% after 9 hours for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:10 am

I can't get into his account. It has to be authenticated and I haven't bothered with that.

But, only a couple more days at most (I hope).

But now you see why I said to DL the client the other day Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 am

Meh, the servers are down right now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:13 am

Damnit Squib, I sent you a PM at 1:30 today and it's still in my outbox..hasn't been sent, wtf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 am

Probably recieved mine a bit ago , but it was located in my spam box. Is anyone using uTorrent to DL this? Seems to be moving slow as hell. Could have to do with me being in Japan and all. At any rate, see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
CE preorders check your email! Left_bar_bleue0/0CE preorders check your email! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 am

I am using bittorrent.. and currently seeding..

I only have one seeder and im uploading at 105 kbs...
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:36 am

Its going to be mind numbingly slow. The seeder to leecher ratio is horrific at best. A the time of my typing up this post the numbers are just below 300 seeders and almost 5700 leechers. it works out to a 1:19 ratio. Meaning, Obscenely slow download.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:01 am

I'm currently sitting at 66.6% and I am downloading at speeds ranging from 30kb/s to 60kb/s.

And I still haven't gotten an invite yet... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 am

I've been between 80-120kb/s for a good while, since i woke up atleast. However, i havn't gotten an invite yet either. I think it may have somthing to do with the date you uploaded yer DxDiag file, cause me and Asmodeus ordered the CE the same exact time basically but he had his DxDiag file up a lot longer than me and he got invited to the beta yesterday, just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:55 am

I've updated my dxdiag.txt file 3 times. My the latest one was yesterday. The one before that was the beginning of July
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Honestly I think its random. Also if you look on Warhammer Alliance's site they say two things that should console people who did not get in the beta yet. 1. This was just the "First wave" of invites 2. The beta server is done at the moment. So even if you haven't gotten an invite you will get one soon and those that did cant even play yet. (Sounds like an incentive to seed to me....)
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:35 pm

The second wave of invites comes out today around the same time they did yesterday, good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:38 pm

CE gets closed beta too??? lucky bastards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CE preorders check your email!   CE preorders check your email! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CE preorders check your email!
Page 1 of 1