Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server listing for CE Beta...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Server listing for CE Beta... Empty
PostSubject: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Still have couple hours left on my torrent D/L but was looking at the beta page and noticed that it updated the list of available servers for me.

Below you will find the status for all beta servers. Note that not all servers will be available to all players. If you do not see a particular server listed below in the server selection list in the game client then that server is not available to you.

Tyrion
CLOSED

Darklands [Oceanic]
CLOSED

Abhorash
CLOSED

Barak Varr
CLOSED

Might need to check and see if those of us in the CE are going to be able to get into Barak Varr.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Server listing for CE Beta... Left_bar_bleue684/0Server listing for CE Beta... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah, this has been up for a couple days but they added 2 servers to the list today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:17 pm

yup, was just interested to see if anyone else got any other servers that might not include Barak Varr
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Server listing for CE Beta... Left_bar_bleue684/0Server listing for CE Beta... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:18 pm

Naw, I think all the lists are the same, that's what I have anyways.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 am

Someone wanna provide a link directly to this page yall are looking at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 am

You have to log into your beta center account Squib.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Server listing for CE Beta... Left_bar_bleue0/0Server listing for CE Beta... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:19 pm

I have the same list wonder why it dosent show warpstone for me?
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Server listing for CE Beta... Left_bar_bleue0/0Server listing for CE Beta... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 pm

Warpstone was removed by the Developer's.
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 pm

no I was playing it last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server listing for CE Beta...   Server listing for CE Beta... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server listing for CE Beta...
Page 1 of 1