Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One last chance for beta invites...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JBlaze
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
JBlaze

Character sheet
Charater Name: Blaze
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
One last chance for beta invites... Left_bar_bleue0/0One last chance for beta invites... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

One last chance for beta invites... Empty
PostSubject: One last chance for beta invites...   One last chance for beta invites... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:46 pm

I don't know if this pertains to anyone but me, but if you have the CE pre-ordered and are above the min. requirements and haven't been invited yet, there is good news. This is from WHA from James:

I'm neither, thankfully

So good news!

(No really this time )

We're in the process of updating the account center, if all goes well invites will go out immediately after.

Initially though it looks like over half of those that have eligible system specs declared themselves as part of the press or industry. We're letting in as many people as we can but as I said before we can't drop those criteria until the NDA drops.

If after tonight you're not in then you know the reason. I'm saying this because I want people to know off the bat then be left in the dark.

We know you're all jumping at the bit to get in and play, everyones chance is coming soon enough

Thanks guys and I'll post again when the invites are out...WAAAGH!!!

GL to anyone who didn't get an invite yet!
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
One last chance for beta invites... Left_bar_bleue684/0One last chance for beta invites... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: One last chance for beta invites...   One last chance for beta invites... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 am

Good luck Blaze, hope you get in man.
Back to top Go down
JBlaze
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
JBlaze

Character sheet
Charater Name: Blaze
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:
One last chance for beta invites... Left_bar_bleue0/0One last chance for beta invites... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: One last chance for beta invites...   One last chance for beta invites... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:55 am

Thanks Mook I appreciate it man
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: One last chance for beta invites...   One last chance for beta invites... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:16 am

yeah man! >.>
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: One last chance for beta invites...   One last chance for beta invites... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:04 am

People think that putting down "i'm with [insert game mag]" will actually help them get in? I would think that as long as the NDA is in effect it work against you. Developers (or maybe it's the publisher?) contact the people they want to cover the progress of their betas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One last chance for beta invites...   One last chance for beta invites... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One last chance for beta invites...
Page 1 of 1