Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

office pranks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
office pranks Left_bar_bleue0/0office pranks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:11 pm

i got this link from a friend. i dont know what TV show this is from (which im assuming it is), but its pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7PHL4HXm1o&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
office pranks Left_bar_bleue684/0office pranks Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Yeah, pretty funny.
That's from The Office btw.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 am

is it always like that, or was that like a montage?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:43 am

I don't watch the show but I'm pretty sure that was a montage. A lot of my friends say it's a very funny show though.
Back to top Go down

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 am

man there were some other great ones on there
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Charater Name: Sigurd
Character Occupation: Magus/Chosen
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm

...This reminds me of what I did on the last day of a job I absolutely loathed with all my being.

I had had a rather drawn out confrontation with a co-worker due to his complete and utter incompetance...sleeping on the job, showing up 30 min to an hour late almost every other day (we were hurting for people, so the bosses found reasons not to fire a warm body) untill I snapped and yelled at him. This led to me being reviled by the office for 'being mean to the cool guy'.

So, last day I waited till around noon when the idiot passed out like he usually did, and set up four old alarm clocks around him set to one hour intervals at the highest possible sound. Then I waited Very Happy

Trolling IRL is fun.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Grazhak wrote:
...This reminds me of what I did on the last day of a job I absolutely loathed with all my being.

I had had a rather drawn out confrontation with a co-worker due to his complete and utter incompetance...sleeping on the job, showing up 30 min to an hour late almost every other day (we were hurting for people, so the bosses found reasons not to fire a warm body) untill I snapped and yelled at him. This led to me being reviled by the office for 'being mean to the cool guy'.

So, last day I waited till around noon when the idiot passed out like he usually did, and set up four old alarm clocks around him set to one hour intervals at the highest possible sound. Then I waited Very Happy

Trolling IRL is fun.
Please, continue the story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

Haha...alright then.

I also hid said alarm clocks so they wouldn't be easily found. Did I also mention they were battery powered, so you couldn't stop them without unscrewing the panel and removing the batteries? The panel I glued shut? Or the power button I filed down so you couldn't move it unless you dug in with a pen?

First one goes off, and he screams "WHAT THE F***!!" At the top of his lungs...in a silent office, while a hidden alarm clock blares classic rock. He eventually finds it and sadly, shuts it off by the pen method =/

Second one goes off, lots of yelling and digging to find another alarm clock, which is better hidden than the first, but still found and disabled to my chagrin. I should have added a plastic cap to the power button so you can't shut them off.

Third one goes off, he curses again, and starts yelling at everyone around him to tell him who did it. I planned for this, and bribed the people who would see me to shut their damn mouths. others just thought it would be funny and agreed pro bono.

Fourth one goes off, and mr. sleepy looses his mind and throws the eventually found clock against the wall, ranting like a crazy person. I go to the bathroom, because I can't stop laughing. It actually started to hurt I was laughing so much.

So on my last day i reduced an incompetent idiot to a ranting lunatic, got him fired, and merrily strolled out to my car with him not the wiser
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 pm

That's awesome.
Did you get fired or did you just quit?
Back to top Go down
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:51 pm

wow lawl
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:52 pm

It was my last day, and they only found out it was me after I clocked out...so there's not much they could do to me.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:29 am

Here's the promo for season 5, I may start watching this show Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Z-1ZpqX-8
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 am

the office is priceless
Back to top Go down

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

Definitly start watching it Novo, its worth it. Since you are mature for your age you would get the jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

office pranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: office pranks   office pranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

office pranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: