Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Hope Is Gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
All Hope Is Gone Left_bar_bleue0/0All Hope Is Gone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

just got done listening to the full special edition of slipknot's all hope is gone. for those metal heads on here, i enjoyed it very much. if i had to give a percentage, ide say i loved about 75% of it. im not a fan of slow songs, but at least the slow songs they played had a evilish undertone. as far as this being their heaviest album? lyrically yes, but sound...50-50. u be the judge! :O all in all, a great album. shouldnt disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Charater Name: Sigurd
Character Occupation: Magus/Chosen
Experience:

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

I've never been much of a fan of Slipknot, truth be told. When I want metal I usually grab Amon Amarth, Danzig or stuff like Blind Guardian and Mastadon.

That said, I do think Corey Taylor has a good voice when he isn't growling like a half drunk pig >_>
Back to top Go down

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Slipknot owns, and so does Blind Guardian. On the "all hope is gone" album, nothing compares to their barcode album, with "spit it out" and "eyeless".
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 pm

im with grazhak, never really liked much of slipknots stuff. but i may check it out.
Back to top Go down

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm

You should check them out, you wont be disappointed. If not them then Stone Sour(same singer), other than the singles.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm

i saw slipknot live and they were horrid.
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Experience:

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:25 pm

i seen um live too (mayhem), they are good live. u just must not like um. either way...its always ppl opinions. i started this thread for ppl who like slipknot and were wondering bout the new cd...not for ppl to to say they dont like slipknot, cause i really could care less about negative opinions. Smile
Back to top Go down

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 pm

I have seen slipknot live as well and there not horrid but there not excellent, Lamb of god on the other hand puts on an awesome live show, but was never a huge fan of slipknot more into bands like dimmu borgir, nightwish, tristania, borknagar stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Experience:

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 pm

u like black metal a lot then? and yes. lamb of god is insane live, so i wouldnt even compare the 2. lol. u watch LoGs DVD? its great if u havent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Hope Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hope Is Gone   All Hope Is Gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hope Is Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: