Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NDA is down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
NDA is down Left_bar_bleue0/0NDA is down Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

NDA is down Empty
PostSubject: NDA is down   NDA is down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Quote :
Folks,

As of now, the Non Disclosure portions of our Beta Testing Agreement is now officially lifted. From this point on players may now freely talk about their experiences in the game as well as post screenshots, videos, etc. We will be sending an email out to all our current players with full details about the lift over the next 24 hours. Players with access to our forums can also see the letter there. Players may not talk about nor reprint posts from our forums and our Test Servers (currently Deathsword) are still fully covered by the confidentiality portions of our Beta Testing Agreement. So, other than that, free feel to talk about and share your experiences in WAR.

My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test WAR. It has been with your help and feedback that WAR is where it is today. We really appreciate your effort.

WAR is almost upon us!

Mark Jacobs
VP, GM Mythic Entertainment

about time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
NDA is down Left_bar_bleue684/0NDA is down Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

NDA is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDA is down   NDA is down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Awesome.
I don't even want to go on WHA today, I know there's going to be a TON of questions.
Back to top Go down

NDA is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDA is down   NDA is down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 pm

That WARDB site they put up is really cool, I'm having fun screwing around with the Career and Renown builder.

Actually looking at all the Mastery lines makes me see how things I thought would be pretty wimpy like the DoT paths could actually turn out to be my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Charater Name: Sigurd
Character Occupation: Magus/Chosen
Experience:
NDA is down Left_bar_bleue0/0NDA is down Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

NDA is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDA is down   NDA is down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:45 pm

From what I 've seen so far, I am damn sure going to spec my Black Orc DPS. So far we have the highest out of all the Destruction Tanks, while Chosen look to be the outright tankiest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NDA is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDA is down   NDA is down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NDA is down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: