Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look at this i thought it was intresting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Look at this i thought it was intresting Left_bar_bleue0/0Look at this i thought it was intresting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Look at this i thought it was intresting Empty
PostSubject: Look at this i thought it was intresting   Look at this i thought it was intresting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:27 pm

http://www.wardb.com/
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Look at this i thought it was intresting Left_bar_bleue0/0Look at this i thought it was intresting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Look at this i thought it was intresting   Look at this i thought it was intresting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:33 pm

Yea, I've been using it to mess around with the career mastery's for each class. It's a time sink Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at this i thought it was intresting   Look at this i thought it was intresting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:33 pm

Someone needs to add Warfist to the list.

Awesome find also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this i thought it was intresting   Look at this i thought it was intresting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at this i thought it was intresting
Page 1 of 1