Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Gods....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dark Gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Dark Gods....   Dark Gods.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 am

Currently,im not participating in OB or CB...I have a few questions i havent seen addressed in the multiple MMORPG website,one being about the Dark Gods....

Do they play any role other then a lore one in WAR? If so what......

Also, concerning beta,can anyone in the guild comment on sorcerer rvr viability? In comparison to the other classes,what would you say the food chain continuum would be?Im planning on rolling sorcerer,so any type of info on it would be highly appreciated..

While posting,might as well introduce myself,sorry this isnt the correct place in forum for it..Im an older gamer who has played many mmos over the years...In wow,im guild master to over a hundred members that raid on a consistent basis and do fairly well at it..

I am a molecular bio/engineer that works for a company out in southern calif..Many years of college,post grad,masters etc i have put in in order to obtain the position i have..Im what you would call the quintessential nerd/geek..And wouldnt have it any other way...Most people in game call me Demon,most of my toons are named Demonyx....anyways,glad to be a part of the guild and ill help out in any way i can.......peace, Demon.........
Back to top Go down

Dark Gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Gods....   Dark Gods.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 am

havent read any of those books so i wouldnt know but your job sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Dark Gods.... Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Gods.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dark Gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Gods....   Dark Gods.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 am

Demonyx wrote:

Also, concerning beta,can anyone in the guild comment on sorcerer rvr viability? In comparison to the other classes,what would you say the food chain continuum would be?Im planning on rolling sorcerer,so any type of info on it would be highly appreciated..

They very much are a glass cannon, that said they tully shine in keep warfare while there weekness is open field.

They are dependent on a mechanic that can accualy kill you while you try to kill another player even if that player never once hits you. They are extremly squishy with limited cc excape tools for surviability. But they can trully dish out a ton of damage. and personaly when I played one at lvl 35 I had about 10-15 personal kills for every death. So pick your spots and there deadly. I found them to be a very fun and intresting class to play.
Back to top Go down

Dark Gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Gods....   Dark Gods.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 am

Wow, you answered 3 or 4 posts all in one, grats. Cernunnos is definitly right, Sorc's own the field from the distance. Use the environment to your advantage(jumping on places, hiding behind areas or people) and you will be tearing through people. Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Goodkat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Goodkat

Dark Gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Gods....   Dark Gods.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:06 am

I played my sorc to 21 in the recent CB. Your survivability goes up as you level. You can push out damage via DOT's and nukes which is very nice but your AOE's dont come until higher levels. You do have an AOE but its terrible for RVR at low level. At 20 i got a mass root spell and a disarm spell. They can save your butt in a clinch if you get seperated from the group. The root is instant cast an proves to be very useful in scenario play. I will most likely be playing a sorc come release although I do want to check out a couple other classes. I did not like DOK or the Magus, but thats just me.

In keep seiges and defense they are ownage Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Gods.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Gods....   Dark Gods.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Gods....
Page 1 of 1