Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

client accepting log in

Go down 
+5
Nibbler
Ammorak
Xemos
Derwydd Gimphealer
Sid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
client accepting log in Left_bar_bleue0/0client accepting log in Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

client accepting log in Empty
PostSubject: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 am

i just ran my client and was able to log in and apply a small patch to my client dont know if ya'll have tried but yeah its almost go time. servers are down but at least im patched!!
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
client accepting log in Left_bar_bleue0/0client accepting log in Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am

Update - 8/20/08 @ 11:00 AM EDT
WAAAGH!!!

All Beta Servers are currently down as we prepare for Preview Weekend. Your feedback and enthusiasm has been fantastic and we can’t wait to see you all on Friday. Keep up the great work and enjoy your break!

Dont get too excited Crying or Very sad how big was the patch ?
Back to top Go down
Sid
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:31 am

not big but i did noticed i started to get a chubby when the game started up.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 am

The full hard will come Sid, in due time. HA!
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Xemos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:20 am

Yeah i tried earlier this morning and it patched and openened the game window i was like.. omg cheers .. then saw population 0 on the serveres and was like scratch
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:28 am

Soo close
Back to top Go down
Nibbler
Maggot
Maggot
Nibbler

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 am

Tomorrow morning will probably be the re-opening of the servers.... so 1 out of my 2 days off of work this week is wasted on being bored and watching movies Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Heh i was off sun-wed and i work thur-sun.. but let me tell you i will not be sleeping this weekend.. when i get off im gonna be on a war like a fat kid on a birthday cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Save that for the Head-Start and release date Xemos. Haha, I like the enthusiasim though. Order will suffer their birth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:56 pm

yeah i did the same thing this morning got the patch and saw it open and was like... WAaahhh!! then it said population 0 and i went and hid in a corner... jk but has there been a post on what server we will all be part of durring the preview weekend or open beta or even when the game is actualy started??
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Well, since this is still a continuation of of the closed beta(I think?) I'm assuming we'll be on Barak varr(spelling?).As for the actual release, no clue Razz
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Unless they decide otherwise im guessing yes Smile.
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 pm

oops double posted
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

we dont even know if barak var will be a server at release. It if is, ya we will probably roll there just because, but if its not...we will pick a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Never try to guess what our benevolent dictators will decide that’s why they are gm's and we are the cannon fodder ;-)
Back to top Go down
Nibbler
Maggot
Maggot
Nibbler

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Ppfftt screw being cannon fodder.... I'm a damn steam roller, paving the road with the corpses of the Order Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm

sweet stuff i patched up
Back to top Go down
Savoirself
Slugg
Slugg
Savoirself

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 pm

See u all at midnight heh Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:58 pm

are you serious there going live at mid night?
lol that be sweet usely its working hours =(
Back to top Go down
Savoirself
Slugg
Slugg
Savoirself

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Kid O War wrote:
are you serious there going live at mid night?
lol that be sweet usely its working hours =(

honestly, i have no clue if its midnight, just wishful thinking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:04 pm

lets hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 pm

I've had so many problems with WoW I'm overly paranoid about stuff I don't know about.
So, when I log in and get to Server Select...am I supposed to see a background graphic? All I get is black with the Warhammer Logo up top, and server box and what not...

sorry....far too paranoid
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
client accepting log in Left_bar_bleue684/0client accepting log in Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Grawgg wrote:
I've had so many problems with WoW I'm overly paranoid about stuff I don't know about.
So, when I log in and get to Server Select...am I supposed to see a background graphic? All I get is black with the Warhammer Logo up top, and server box and what not...

sorry....far too paranoid
That's how it's supposed to look. Dun be scurred!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Thanks--just hate for tomorrow to come and my WAR is fuxed up
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
client accepting log in Left_bar_bleue684/0client accepting log in Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Yes, that would suck. I would hate for anyone to have to DL that huge file more than once...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: client accepting log in   client accepting log in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

client accepting log in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next