Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WaaaAaAAaaGH!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Secksymonsta
Secksymonsta

Character sheet
Charater Name: Secksymonsta
Character Occupation:
Experience:
WaaaAaAAaaGH! Left_bar_bleue0/0WaaaAaAAaaGH! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

WaaaAaAAaaGH! Empty
PostSubject: WaaaAaAAaaGH!   WaaaAaAAaaGH! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:19 am

Is it in you?
Back to top Go down
http://vwow.net/
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
WaaaAaAAaaGH! Left_bar_bleue684/0WaaaAaAAaaGH! Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

WaaaAaAAaaGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WaaaAaAAaaGH!   WaaaAaAAaaGH! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:48 am

What's with the random capital A's?
And moving to off topic forum...
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

WaaaAaAAaaGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WaaaAaAAaaGH!   WaaaAaAAaaGH! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:24 am

And i will be locking it seeing as there is no purpose what so ever to your thread.

I will also say this just once, this is not WoW, these are not their forums.
We do not put up with the inane stupidity that was the norm there. I don't care if you post something off topic, but there is a line and this is definitely over it.

Now here's where i be nice and understanding. I understand that you might be bored, and i can even understand that you might think its amusing to act like a retard to get a couple laughs but here is the big thing, and keep this forefront in your mind when you post, We are for the most part, over twenty in this guild, and we left WoW to get away from this sort of random stupidity.

If you feel the need to act childish do it off our forums. Now, i'm not pissed. I don't want PM's from people apologizing, just don't do it. I'm a really tolerant guy, but ill be damned if i'm going to sugar coat any of this for anyone. You saw my recruitment thread, you know how i talk, deal with it.

welcome to warfist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Sponsored content

WaaaAaAAaaGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WaaaAaAAaaGH!   WaaaAaAAaaGH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WaaaAaAAaaGH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: