Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deadliest Sin

Go down 
+19
Belhabib
Alienduck2
Rubberducky
Flag
Squib
Krevette
Xemos
Cosidius
Draego / Superspike
Icelus
Hyperplasticity
Kade
Foxbnot
nezitic
kane9534
Mookie
Roguess
Derwydd Gimphealer
Eoneight
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Lol if that was directed towards me... Foxbnot did my signature. Awesome Job and fully appreciated lol.

And don't worry about Comments Nez. I'm used to it in our own guild lol. Hmmm... what could Scare Rubberducky away from war....

I've got nothing but you're all welcome to try and come up with something... I'm extremely painful.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue151/200The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Hehehehehe yea, I've somehow become "That Guy". Every guild needs one.
Back to top Go down
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:01 pm

hmmm is my avatar even showing just relized there is no option to hide that i need to uncheck here. lol
Back to top Go down
Eoneight
Eoneight

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Rubberducky27 is a great guy to talk to! He is very friendly and can help out with problems.

Now, all I'm really waiting for in this thread is an inadvertent comment from Mel... >.>
Back to top Go down
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Shhhhhh Eon I thought we agreed to hide Mel from any Alliances????

lol....hmmm... -looks over at home work-.... i think i'm going to pass for a while longer...

Last edited by Rubberducky27 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature Yay)
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Rubberducky27 wrote:
ummm on a side note I would like to throw out that the leaders of Warfist have my full respect and appreciation in organizing this alliance with one of our senior officers. We have run into a few Regiments that do not respect leadership roles in place by other Regiments. I will personally be working towards returning this kindness and welcome any conversations you feel my pressence is needed.
That's what an alliance really is. Your guild has your leaders, ours has ours. We run together under a mutual banner for the benefit of both parties even though things may be done slightly different by one or the other.

And glad to see all of you coming over and signing up. I promise I'll be by your site in the next 24 hours. Been streamlining things here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Okay well it's a pleasure to be working with you all and if ya need anything feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Alienduck2

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:21 pm

*pops his head over the fence*
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Funny-pictures-oh-hai-bug

Name's alienduck2. I r from Deadliest Sin as well ^.^
Just poppin in to say hello.
Can't wait to destroy those prissy Order folks and destroy keeps with yall.
This will be a jawsome alliance.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, my in game name will either be Sheogorath or Setekh. I haven't fully decided yet. But I'll make a decision by open beta on the 9th.
Back to top Go down
Rubberducky
Slugg
Slugg
Rubberducky

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:51 pm

So what's everyone in Warfist doing to pass the time until Open Beta?
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 pm

once im not sick of testing i think ill test magus
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue151/200The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 pm

I'm doing Rita.

Also EVE Online. It's not too shabby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:12 pm

I'll probably just try to actually see if I can't get some off my early papers done, so I won't have to worry about them come game time.

Yeah, I enjoyed my time in EvE. (Well, most of the time it was off in some sort of self grinding happy time), but it was a solid romp whenever I could actually find some PvP to engage in, not that my dinky self could do much more than tackle the better ships.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue684/0The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 pm

I'm doing school, it starts next Tuesday -.-
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Playing BF2 mods
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 pm

Rock Band... then probably a replay of Portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

COD4/DIGG
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue684/0The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 am

Kid O War wrote:
COD4/DIGG
Yeah, sorry, he said "what is Warfist doing until open beta". If I recall correctly, you're not a member of Warfist and you still have a couple more years to wait until you *might* be able to get in. Nice try, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:32 am

Yea i know I'm not a member

i r leet
Back to top Go down
Foxbnot
Foxbnot

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:07 am

Akward~

A good portion of us in The Deadliest Sin have been playing TF2 together when really bored.

Also we have EXTREME Puzzle Quest games man.

....Please hurry up with Open Beta dear god. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://deadliestsin.guildlaunch.com
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 am

what server do you guys play TF2 on?

we have a few people who play that as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Foxbnot
Foxbnot

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 am

Any random server,
Steam ID Is Foxbnot
Not sure if i'll be playing it all the time or anything but add me if you wish Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 am

Yeah, I play TF2 on the eGO servers.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:19 am

I play Day of Defeat mostly myself, but i do enjoy the occasional TF2 match.

Doubt ill go so far as to start adding people a week before War though. I will probably forget that TF2 exists in two weeks lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Foxbnot
Foxbnot

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:34 am

Novo wrote:
Not a fan,
I'm more of a /v/idya server kind of person.
Obsessive mic spam and obnoxious players Razz
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 am

Foxbnot wrote:
Novo wrote:
Not a fan,
I'm more of a /v/idya server kind of person.
Obsessive mic spam and obnoxious players Razz
Yeah, I just turn the voice speak off. I don't want to talk to a bunch of idiots(or hear them for that matter), but other than that I just like the servers and wanted to join the community. I do good whether I'm talking to my team mates or not(in TF2) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest Sin   The Deadliest Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deadliest Sin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: