Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WotLK Trailer

Go down 
+7
Rokos
Squib
Darkcarnage
Dagoth/Zeriah
Cosidius
Vit
Mookie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
WotLK Trailer Left_bar_bleue684/0WotLK Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Although I no longer like WoW, I have to admit that this trailer is pretty well done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiP8fAZ4lZk
Some of these animation people that make trailers like this should seriously make a movie, I'd watch it.
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
WotLK Trailer Left_bar_bleue0/0WotLK Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 pm

i agree. Cinematic trailers are by far the first thing i do before i play any game be it online or console.
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 pm

if theres one thing that blizzard does good, its make awesome cinematics. Almost makes me want to go back to WoW... almost.
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:47 pm

It makes me wonder about the movie.........why wouldn't they do a cgi movie? It'd be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Darkcarnage
Slugg
Slugg
Darkcarnage

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 pm

I was too busy drooling over the new War cinematic for the 7th time. I saw the lich king one, laughed, and went back to giggling at the squig herder.
Back to top Go down

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Darkcarnage wrote:
I was too busy drooling over the new War cinematic for the 7th time. I saw the lich king one, laughed, and went back to giggling at the squig herder.

Yeah, I felt like the WoTLK trailer had nothing on Warhammer's newest cinematic.

While it looked very nice, It was BORING, nothing like Warhammer's action packed cinematic.

Warhammer = WIN
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

If you go to WoW's website you can get a better quality version.

But yes, Blizz is amazing at their CGIs. Now if only they would quit raping pvp and let it get some dignity back.

As for the action... WoW's cinematics typically are prologues for the story line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Yea the only cinematic I can think of that was kinda action packed for blizzard was when Grom Hellscream killed that pit lord(Mannoroth I think) with his big weapon and even that was kinda weak.
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:41 pm

love blizzard videos but lich king just didnt take the cake speically with WAR being as it is. btw as warcraft goes i thought arthus was a pawn to the lich king and made him kill his own father when the hell did he become king?
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Arthas went to Northrend in search for the Frostmourn to destroy the plague/undead. When he reached Northrend and achieved the blade, it corrupted his soul. He turned on the humans and everyone else. Vashj and Illidian tried to stop him, but failed. He then "fused" with that shaman/warlock caster(think it starts with an "n") in the ice to become the lich king.
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Charater Name: Sigurd
Character Occupation: Magus/Chosen
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Arthas.....Blizzard's attempt at making an emo anime style hero/villian
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Sigurd wrote:
Arthas.....Blizzard's attempt at making an emo anime style hero/villian

Sounds disgusting. :<
Back to top Go down

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm

They make to much hype out of one character. He is going to give about 2 weeks of trouble for the top guilds and then be on farm status until WoW gets cancelled because of WAR release, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Dragen wrote:
They make to much hype out of one character. He is going to give about 2 weeks of trouble for the top guilds and then be on farm status until WoW gets cancelled because of WAR release, haha.
Yeah, just like Illidan -.-
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm

The shaman/warlock you refer to is Ner'Zhul err well that's the guy whose name begins with an "N". But it should be Ner'Zhul the only other prominant orc warlock was Gul'dan but I was under the impression that he died in that cave of the ancients or w.e.
Back to top Go down
Kromaxx
Slugg
Slugg
Kromaxx

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 am

I liked the cinematic. Although I was hoping for some footage showing some of the new class abilities (i.e., a warrior dual wielding 2 handers etc.) or some Deathknight clips.

On a related note, I hear in WOTLK Arthas stands like 50 feet tall. Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:25 am

Quote :
(i.e., a warrior dual wielding 2 handers etc.)
Are you serious?
Like that's not OP...
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 am

Warriors DW 2h is a part of a talent spec and the attack speed it decreased to the point that I'm surprised anyone would bother with it for any reason other than "lol hai guyz! i has two toohandrs! lololol"
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 am

Squib wrote:
Warriors DW 2h is a part of a talent spec and the attack speed it decreased to the point that I'm surprised anyone would bother with it for any reason other than "lol hai guyz! i has two toohandrs! lololol"
Hmm, I see. I still have a feeling they will do some crazy burst damage though. Knowing Blizzard, if a bunch of warriors start to cry about it they will buff them like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:24 am

That's why the concept of unique classes is fading rapidly over there. Apparently Blizz is too lazy to actually do things right at this point so instead of balancing the classes, they're just migrating everything in the direction of one class with every class's spells/skills/talents.

I won't elaborate on that, just go spend like 2 minutes on the wow forums. It's almost impossible not to trip over the posts.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:26 am

Squib wrote:
That's why the concept of unique classes is fading rapidly over there. Apparently Blizz is too lazy to actually do things right at this point so instead of balancing the classes, they're just migrating everything in the direction of one class with every class's spells/skills/talents.

I won't elaborate on that, just go spend like 2 minutes on the wow forums. It's almost impossible not to trip over the posts.
No, I think I might kill myself if I spend any more time over there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WotLK Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Trailer   WotLK Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WotLK Trailer
Page 1 of 1