Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Kade and I figured it out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

So Kade and I figured it out. Empty
PostSubject: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:14 pm

We know why WoW sucks so much now. George Lucas bought it.

Need proof? Even Blizzard can't achieve this much fail:

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/07/20/the-roads-of-azeroth-now-with-biker-gangs/
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
So Kade and I figured it out. Left_bar_bleue684/0So Kade and I figured it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 pm

What's next? Gnome Druids?
Back to top Go down
Pwninski
Maggot
Maggot
Pwninski

Character sheet
Charater Name: Eki
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
So Kade and I figured it out. Left_bar_bleue0/0So Kade and I figured it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:19 pm

lol little kitten forms and teddy bear forms would be kick ass rofl
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:20 pm

:< Oh wow. That has to be the lamest thing.. I ever seen in an mmo. And I came from AoC. LOL
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Belhabib wrote:
:< Oh wow. That has to be the lamest thing.. I ever seen in an mmo. And I came from AoC. LOL
That's why I laugh when people try to imply that failcom is worse than Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Squib wrote:
Belhabib wrote:
That's why I laugh when people try to imply that failcom is worse than Blizzard.

Bliz keeps pandering to the teenagers.. what's next? Guitar Hero controls for a bard class? I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz's april fool's joke was turned into reality someday. ._.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Nah, they're homogenizing the classes. In other words, they're giving all the classes essentially the same skills. It's all over their General Forums. I like to go over there and read sometimes. It's funny and it reminds me why we should instate population control measures in this country.
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Squib wrote:
Nah, they're homogenizing the classes. In other words, they're giving all the classes essentially the same skills. It's all over their General Forums. I like to go over there and read sometimes. It's funny and it reminds me why we should instate population control measures in this country.
'

Are you serious? People need to realize each class has different skillsets for a reason. Ugh. Now you are reminding me why I hate being in crowded rooms.. usually there is like 1 smart person for every 10 people (idiots).
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:40 pm

You're optimistic! 1 smart person for TEN?! Damn! I'm moving to your world. LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Squib wrote:
You're optimistic! 1 smart person for TEN?! Damn! I'm moving to your world. LOL Very Happy

I live in an urbanish area... its not that bad here. :3 My college doesn't actually have retards! Well... there are the rich snobs who are just going to waste their parent's time and money.. but that's somewhat unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Kade and I figured it out.   So Kade and I figured it out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Kade and I figured it out.
Page 1 of 1