Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have my reason to vote for McCain

Go down 
+11
Kromaxx
Mookie
Goodkat
Kade
Zul
Cosidius
Roguess
Belhabib
Jinxes
Vit
Squib
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 pm

umm... maybe lol
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:21 pm

shes 19
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Not stupid...

Possibly a closet nympho though... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

You mean Track is 19 Bristol is 17 from what I see. But that means the son wouldent be jailbait for you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm

I was told the oldest girl is 19, but i havent researched it!
Back to top Go down
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:07 pm

ok, she's hot.....
but have you heard her incredibly shrill and obnoxious voice?
ew.
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:16 pm

What guy listens to women talk? Really? I never understood guys who don't date women because of their voice.

There's your first problem, stop listening! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Vitalious wrote:
What guy listens to women talk? Really? I never understood guys who don't date women because of their voice.

No
Back to top Go down
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Vitalious wrote:

lol.
i'm a chick.

my brain is ingrained to listen.

seriously though, even douchebag guys who actually DON'T listen are sure to at least be aware of the shrill noise coming out, even if they're not computing it!
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:30 pm

satrina wrote:
Vitalious wrote:

lol.
i'm a chick.

my brain is ingrained to listen.

seriously though, even douchebag guys who actually DON'T listen are sure to at least be aware of the shrill noise coming out, even if they're not computing it!

i seriously LoL'd irl at this.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:48 pm

I was married.

Wife was the best thing in the world at first.

Then she tried controlling me and telling me what to do.

She's on husband number 2 now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Icelus wrote:
I was married.

Wife was the best thing in the world at first.

Then she tried controlling me and telling me what to do.

She's on husband number 2 now. Very Happy

People like this are dumb. They dont realize habits, personality and behavior are developed in child hood.

wife "omg stop being a slob cuz i said so, even tho you've been a slob your entire life" It doesnt work this way.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:59 pm

Exactly

And she tried taking away video games. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue684/0I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Icelus wrote:
Exactly

And she tried taking away video games. Evil or Very Mad
That deserves a slap to the face.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Alright this thread has served its purpose and i am locking it because its getting way off topic. If you guys want a place to PORK EGGROLL about your woman or woman in general, i suggest you take it to divinities forums. We do have women in the guild and while they generally tend to be of good humor about this sort of thing, im nipping it in the bud.

locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have my reason to vote for McCain   I have my reason to vote for McCain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have my reason to vote for McCain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2