Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New FFXI boss unbeatable?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
New FFXI boss unbeatable? Left_bar_bleue0/0New FFXI boss unbeatable? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

New FFXI boss unbeatable? Empty
PostSubject: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:50 pm

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/new-game-enemy-takes-a-solid-day-to-defeat/1238418

Anyone else heard about this?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
New FFXI boss unbeatable? Left_bar_bleue684/0New FFXI boss unbeatable? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah, haha, I read about that.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Kallen, please take note of where you're posting things. This is not WAR related so therefore does not belong in the Bloody Flagon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
New FFXI boss unbeatable? Left_bar_bleue0/0New FFXI boss unbeatable? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:43 am

My bad, I actually thought I put this in the off topic forum. I need to slow down my posting, thanks for cleaning that up for me.
Back to top Go down
Nibbler
Maggot
Maggot
Nibbler

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:07 am

FFXI is such a crazy game.... being a casual player in most games means you play for 2-4 hours TOPS in a day. In FFXI, in order to get ANYTHING accomplished you have to play at LEAST 5 hours... sometimes up to 10 to even get one level. Its defiantly made for those crazy Japaneses kids who make a living out of playing games and selling the money/accounts.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 am

Kallen wrote:
My bad, I actually thought I put this in the off topic forum. I need to slow down my posting, thanks for cleaning that up for me.
Very Happy

In case anyone might not have noticed yet, you can tell how long I've been awake by the mood of my posts. The angrier they seem, the more likely I just woke up. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
New FFXI boss unbeatable? Left_bar_bleue684/0New FFXI boss unbeatable? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:23 am

Squib wrote:
Kallen wrote:
Very Happy

In case anyone might not have noticed yet, you can tell how long I've been awake by the mood of my posts. The angrier they seem, the more likely I just woke up. afro
Not a morning person I see, I must take note of that Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 pm

yea i saw that, i thought it was pretty funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:16 pm

Ugh, things like that make me glad I left that game, too waay too long to get anything done. I can just see them making some new unbeatable boss since their last one went and got beaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New FFXI boss unbeatable?   New FFXI boss unbeatable? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FFXI boss unbeatable?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: