Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...

Go down 
+8
satrina
Zul
Mookie
Cosidius
Belhabib
Squib
Azrile
Roguess
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Left_bar_bleue0/0From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Empty
PostSubject: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:15 pm

I went to preorder the game strat from Prima at gamespot and was told this..

"I don't see why this game is so popular.. Its going to be a big flop.."

I just said "eh.. I tried playing that game where everyone holds hands and raids for pretty colorful armor.. But that got boring.. I think it was called World of Warships or something like that..." He just stared and resumed with my order without another word..

lol...
Back to top Go down
Azrile
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Azrile
Character Occupation: Beheader
Experience:
From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Left_bar_bleue0/0From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

lol nice way to put it to um
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm

ROFL
Win! You, sir, win at life!

I wish I could've been there to see his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:35 pm

Aden wrote:
I went to preorder the game strat from Prima at gamespot and was told this..

"I don't see why this game is so popular.. Its going to be a big flop.."

I just said "eh.. I tried playing that game where everyone holds hands and raids for pretty colorful armor.. But that got boring.. I think it was called World of Warships or something like that..." He just stared and resumed with my order without another word..

lol...

I love you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 pm

thats great! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Left_bar_bleue684/0From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:00 pm

Haha, that's awesome Aden.
Epic win.
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 pm

You deserve a cookie!
Back to top Go down
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:35 pm

Aden wrote:

lol...

best quote ever.

wish i coulda seen his face.
am actually surprised that a gamespot employee actually denounced war to a customer... surely he's seen tons of pre orders.
and in my experience they don't talk BLUEBERRY about something unless the customer is already talking BLUEBERRY about it.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Left_bar_bleue151/200From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 pm

that was AMAZING. Aden, you rock dude
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 pm

LOL.. that's funny, good job.
Back to top Go down
Jezzabelle
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name: Jezzabelle
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 pm

rofl nice lol!
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:22 am

No Jury worth their salt would have convicted you for PORK EGGROLL slapping that guy back to the days of frogger man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...   From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the mouth of a Gamestop Employee...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: