Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooridinating

Go down 
+3
Xlase
Mookie
Biff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Biff

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey all,
I am going to be a noob when the open beta starts. Are you guys going to help the new guys get things rolling during the open beta? that way when launch hits we all have a good idea of whats going on and how we need work together.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Cooridinating Left_bar_bleue684/0Cooridinating Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm sure many people in the guild, including me, are willing to help you get started and answer any questions. Hopefully everyone that's on the OB, will RvR with us and see how we work and learn to work with us. Infact, I think everyone that's in the guild and in OB, should be required to RvR with us while in the OB, but that's up to Kade and Squib.
Back to top Go down
Xlase
Slugg
Slugg
Xlase

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:00 pm

im so excited for OB i peed a little...
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:10 pm

No, it's sink or swim!!

Seriously, though. Yes, there will be plenty of people to help out the newer players.

As with anything, I encourage people to experiment and push the limits so they learn things on their own. But I'll also be the first to admit, there's going to be things that are not obvious that you may want to utilize.

Many parts of the UI are interactive that you may not think are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Cooridinating Left_bar_bleue0/0Cooridinating Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:11 pm

<always askin for help
Back to top Go down
Goodkat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Goodkat

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:27 pm

I will be on sporatically during open beta since my work is starting back up but I am always willing to help new people out. Come Headstart be ready.
Back to top Go down
Biff

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Sounds cool,
Im definately looking forward to the RvR. I was on a PvP server from launch of wow. Thats where the game is at, we would PvP as much as we could before it got you anything. The only thing we got out of it was a rush.
Back to top Go down
Skvald
Maggot
Maggot
Skvald

Character sheet
Charater Name: Sigurd
Character Occupation: Magus/Chosen
Experience:
Cooridinating Left_bar_bleue0/0Cooridinating Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:45 pm

If you need any help with the Magus, I'm your man Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cooridinating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooridinating   Cooridinating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooridinating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: