Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support your servers community!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Support your servers community! Empty
PostSubject: Support your servers community!   Support your servers community! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi Warfist and its members!

WAR is going live soon as you know! Can't wait. Well that will mean that you are going to pick a server (if you haven't already). I would be honored if your guild would become part of your servers out-of-game community.

We intend our forums to be THE place to go for all of your server players and guilds. It will prove to be a great additional resource for the server community as a whole. Of course it's not inteded to replace your guild's forum, but rather add to it by giving you a platform to network with other guilds and players of the server you choose.

I hope that you and your guild mates will join up after you decide your server post live!

This is not spam or a business venture, the forums are free to register and ad free. I've provided forums like this for other MMO's before and the communities have proven to be great resources for players who aren't in game and wish to have a discussion forum with all the other players on their server.

I hope you'll join up and help us get the ball rolling. cheers

http://www.forumsofwar.com

Endurance
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Support your servers community! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support your servers community!   Support your servers community! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Interesting.

As soon as the game goes live and we know 100% that we will be on the server we picked, i will send someone over to post our recruitment information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg

Support your servers community!
Page 1 of 1