Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all you physics geeks

Go down 
+3
Prophet
Kade
Dingy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dingy
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
For all you physics geeks Left_bar_bleue0/0For all you physics geeks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

For all you physics geeks Empty
PostSubject: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 pm

You know who you are!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 pm

*sigh* i actually understood most of that and half way through started debunking it.

i hate my life...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Prophet
Slugg
Slugg
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm

i feel you on that one kade lmao
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Experience:
For all you physics geeks Left_bar_bleue0/0For all you physics geeks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Kade, yeah, I'm right there with you. Although, I'm kind of a poser since I only know the concepts on a basic level. Ask me to do the math and I'll run away like a little girl
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Charater Name: Enger
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Physics = Win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:18 pm

im not the only one reading and paying attention to what CERN is doing Smile
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:40 pm

CERN is my hero. i hope to work there one day myself. Smile and ROBO-CERN its retarted brother
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 am

lol if they r still there after tomorrow we will see.... i think its very unstable what they r doing but o well
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:36 am

That's that giant ring thing in Switzerland right?

Yeah..they're going to kill the world....

and just before WAR goes live too the bastards!!! Must be a plot by the forces of Order so they don't have to face us....
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Icelus wrote:
That's that giant ring thing in Switzerland right?

Yeah..they're going to kill the world....

and just before WAR goes live too the bastards!!! Must be a plot by the forces of Order so they don't have to face us....

Muahahahahaha!!!

I sooo lol'd at this!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:11 pm

I'm just waitin for the day they start something like this up and a giant frikkin wormhole sucks Earth to some far distant solar system with two suns. I'll laugh as I burn to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:26 pm

they turned it on but will not hit the protons in till 30 days pass...
Back to top Go down
Dingy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Dingy

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm not worried at all. I'm actually pretty stoked about this. Even if they don't find the Higgs Boson, that in and of itself would be a great discovery in a sense.

I just like how I read in a newspaper article a while back that it was the Large Hardon Collider. Way to have editors!
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 pm

im shocked the phd asshole doing this has not looked at the quntuam aspects.... that observing itself can change how particles act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxC8a0iVve8

too me that experiment is more important to the one they r doing..... i dont think nuclear is the answer to anything i think we can get free energy and far beyond enough just from nature or magnets. but thats my personal opinion
Back to top Go down
Enger
Grunt
Grunt
Enger

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:48 pm

FleshFiend wrote:
i dont think nuclear is the answer to anything i think we can get free energy and far beyond enough just from nature or magnets. but thats my personal opinion

Im doing the math on a perpetual motion Generator as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU

ever seen that? water+eletric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all you physics geeks   For all you physics geeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all you physics geeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: