Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CE PO - Paid In Full

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

CE PO - Paid In Full Empty
PostSubject: CE PO - Paid In Full   CE PO - Paid In Full Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:08 pm

Went to check my bank account this morning and saw that my CE PO has been paid for. Finally.

It's almost finally here!!! Can't wait to see my fun little extras. *giggles maniacally*
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Darkcarnage
Slugg
Slugg
Darkcarnage

PostSubject: Re: CE PO - Paid In Full   CE PO - Paid In Full Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Yeah, my account actually got overdrawn last night cause of that. But I had a check to deposit this morning just to cover myself for the assumed final purchase this week. Came a little earlier than I expected tho.
Back to top Go down
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
CE PO - Paid In Full Left_bar_bleue0/0CE PO - Paid In Full Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: CE PO - Paid In Full   CE PO - Paid In Full Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 pm

I can't wait to go pick mine up and check out the art book! OH and of course the figurine and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
CE PO - Paid In Full Left_bar_bleue0/0CE PO - Paid In Full Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: CE PO - Paid In Full   CE PO - Paid In Full Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:12 am

So I wonder if CE orders will get theirs early?? They are not suppose to be paid until they ship the product..
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
CE PO - Paid In Full Left_bar_bleue684/0CE PO - Paid In Full Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: CE PO - Paid In Full   CE PO - Paid In Full Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Aden wrote:
So I wonder if CE orders will get theirs early?? They are not suppose to be paid until they ship the product..
I think places are shipping it early so it arrives on release day, not completely sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CE PO - Paid In Full   CE PO - Paid In Full Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CE PO - Paid In Full
Page 1 of 1