Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:21 am

Hey guys,

I found your guild on TTH and am interested in checking it out. I was wondering though before filling out an application if getting on vent and actually talking with you guys is possible. I originally was rolling a shaman but my friend has since tried to talk me into going order. The problem I've run into is some of the people from my friends guild are douches and I can't play this game with people I can't stand. So you can understand why I'd like to jump on vent and see if Warfist is for me.
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:18 am

Um, simply by looking at your name, no. We aren't the guild for you.
Back to top Go down

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:21 am

I find my name pretty funny and I didn't think that would have anything to do with how I would be accepted. I'm sorry I even wasted my time at trying to see if this was a group worth wanting to be a part of.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:17 am

Let me elaborate.

While we are not, in general a very serious guild, We are not looking for players who by all appearances came straight from barrens chat in WoW.

Names like snotbubble, and wafflerofle, while amusing the first time you see them, just become irritating later on when everyone else in your guild has a serious name. I do not need people breaking out into laughter during warbands just because of someones name.

Don't mistake our disdain as elitism or as taking this game too seriously, but to some degree we take ourselves seriously. Look around. You will find one, maybe two blatant joke names out of over a hundred and fifty, and they will be changed before release.

If you can not show respect enough, to yourself even, to come onto our forums with a real name, then tala is correct and this is not the guild for you. While im quite certain that this will not serve to actually educate you in any way what so ever, but only serve to irritate and piss you off, it is my hope that others looking at this post will see why we do what we do, and why we have the rules that we have.

good luck in your search.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: