Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winn from Greet Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winn

Winn from Greet Death Empty
PostSubject: Winn from Greet Death   Winn from Greet Death Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:52 am

Hey guys, hope you all have been enjoying meaninglessly re-rolling toons for the third time during this open beta, I know I for one can not wait for the start tomorrow. Basically just dropping by here to get some word on your ideas for server selection, would like to continue the idea of the alliance heading into live. To me, with the servers that are listed and not know which will be rolled out first, I think it might be best to pick an ordered list for coordination, something like pick Server 1 above all else if its listed, server 2 if 1 isnt listed, etc. Mythic stated it will be "rolling" the servers out, wish they would just definitively state which will be the first CE HS servers, but oh well. So if you could, reply to my post here and let me know, or come on over to greetdeath.guildlaunch.com, either way works.

Winn
Grand Overseer
Greet Death

P.S. I have about 15-20 with CE HS codes going tomorrow, so hopefully we will get the guild up and running within the first hour barring any snafus.

**EDIT
Just read that this is the list of the CE Head start launch Core servers
Red Eye Mountain
Skull Throne
Badlands
Sylvania
Volkmar

Last edited by Winn on Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: Winn from Greet Death   Winn from Greet Death Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:58 am

the list is located here and with when they'll be rolled out.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Winn from Greet Death Left_bar_bleue684/0Winn from Greet Death Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Winn from Greet Death   Winn from Greet Death Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey Winn, we have decided on a server which we are going to announce to Warfist at our meeting tonight, I'm sure Kade and/or Squib will fill you in though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winn from Greet Death   Winn from Greet Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winn from Greet Death
Page 1 of 1