Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Website messed up for me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Website messed up for me Left_bar_bleue684/0Website messed up for me Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Website messed up for me Empty
PostSubject: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Hey guys the website is messed up for me so instead of explaining what's wrong I'll just post a picture of it.
Website messed up for me Capture
See how it shows text in the parts that I circled instead of the normal orb/sphere looking things that are green for new posts or gray for no new posts, anyone know how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:11 am

it does that sometimes

Its your browser not rendering the image. its fine. close out, clear your cash and try again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Website messed up for me Left_bar_bleue684/0Website messed up for me Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:35 am

How do I clear my cache?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 am

idk what to do, I deleted firefox and installed the new one, cleared my data and nothing seems to be working.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 am

Don't worry about it.

Give it some time, it will take care of its self.

You could try shaking your computer upside down, but thats not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:08 am

Ah, it fixed itself lol, took like 2 days!
And thanks to you Con, I have to buy a new mobo 'cause I shook my computer upside down!! Oh well, at least it fixed it! lol
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
Website messed up for me Left_bar_bleue0/0Website messed up for me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Condemnation wrote:
its fine. close out, clear your cash and try again.

To clear your cash plz email me and have all cash you want cleared out ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Hey Aden you stole my orc picture off of Skull's sig!! lol
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
Website messed up for me Left_bar_bleue0/0Website messed up for me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:33 pm

LoL ya its the best orc face i could find Very Happy.. and it was facing in the right direction.. Now i just need to figure out how to get rid of the white line around the elf...
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Maybe I should start copyrighting my sigs! lol
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:55 pm

That can happen on almost any webpage. It's nothing with your browser specifically. It's more based on your vid card and how much you're doing on your system at the moment.

Keep in mind also that if you have a virus or spyware that's not showing up in the task manager, it can be hogging resources and you won't know it, you'll just see a slow response and load time on all your apps.

The other possibility could be your connection. If you're on cable and it's during peak hours, you may not be getting good speeds. Or, if you have Azureus or some other bit client running, that can hog massive amounts of bandwidth.

Usually just refreshing the page a time or two will fix it. If not, you might have to check your settings and see if maybe you turned off pictures for the website that it's happening on (this usually isn't the problem, but I ran into this one time by accident).
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 am

Thanks Skullfish but it already fixed itself(after like 2 days!)
Not sure what was wrong with it but it's no big deal now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website messed up for me   Website messed up for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website messed up for me
Page 1 of 1