Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Way to go Amazon...

Go down 
+6
Auroch
Trakis
Greenarm
Dingy
Dagoth/Zeriah
Mookie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue684/0Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:31 pm

Squee wrote:
I just received my CE order today from Amazon. I was worried there for a bit since they had me put in a new credit card (old one had expired from the time I had ordered to now). Well it shipped out Friday morning and got here this evening. So happy. Loading it now.

P.S. And this box is massive, someone said they could club a baby seal with it, well it's big enough to club an adult baby seal (ya, think about that for a moment...).
Seal cub clubbing club?
I'm so angry atm, this is the last time I order anything from Amazon. My "head start" went out the window since I haven't been able to play, I preordered in June and people that just happened to pick up the game at the store and that's the first time they heard about it are probably farther ahead than I am, this makes me a sad sad panda.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:06 am

Isn't UPS more to blame here?
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue684/0Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 am

Lug wrote:
Isn't UPS more to blame here?
I don't care who's fault it is, I just want my damn box so I can play.
Back to top Go down
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greenarm
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:
Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Yeah UPS sucks at updating their tracking info. You won't see an update usually until it's due to be delivered at your door.

Don't worry Mook my guy is only lvl 8 so I'll be around while your leveling.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Finally, my damn box is here.
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Yay grats! Heh I dunno why people hate UPS so much. I've never had a problem with them. I ordered with next day shipping but it got here on the same day as it shipped. We weren't home at the time so we missed it, but they came back the next day (the day it was supposed to be there) and got it. I ordered through gamestop.com though.

Glad you got your box finally though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Amazon...   Way to go Amazon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way to go Amazon...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: