Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atrophy Guild Alliance

Go down 
+6
Kade
Belhabib
Slayde
Qonker
Mookie
somniferous
10 posters
AuthorMessage
somniferous

Atrophy Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi everyone. I am Somniferous, leader of Atrophy. We are a RvR Oriented Semi-Hardcore Guild. We are all avid PvPers with strong skills and ambitions. We plan on destroying all those who opose us and we show no mercy to any Order. Personally, I cannot stand Dwarves. In whatever game I play, I pick the faction that gets to kill dwarves. Any player that is lame enough to create a dwarf deserves to suffer the fate at the edge of my blades.

That being said, I hate all Humans and High Elves just as much, and so does my guild. We are currently seeking an alliance because we are a smaller guild. Right now, we are at 16 members. We are planning to grow to about 30-50 members. Everyone is very active though and top quality. We were tagging along last night when you guys took over some keeps nad world objectives. We all really liked your style.

Your guild is much bigger than ours, but this provides us with some options. For instance, in a large battle. You guys can take the heat of the front lines and keep teh battle going. Atrophy can come in from behind and flank the Order and cause utter destruction from behind (kind of like Achilles and the Myrmidons).

Anyways, I open our ranks to your disposal if you are all interested in that.

Please check out our site and feel free to register on the forums and get to know our members.

atrophy-guild.com

Thanks,
-Somniferous

P.S. Eerie and Slippyfist are the 2 other officers of the guild at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Atrophy Guild Alliance Left_bar_bleue684/0Atrophy Guild Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:45 pm

It's good to see more guilds interested in allies.
We'll probably talk it over and Kade and Squib will probably want to have a meeting or something in vent with you and your officers.
Quote :
I open our ranks to your disposal
So we can use you as cannon fodder? Wink
What guild level are you guys btw?
Back to top Go down
Qonker
Slugg
Slugg
Qonker

Character sheet
Charater Name: Qonker
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:
Atrophy Guild Alliance Left_bar_bleue0/0Atrophy Guild Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Quote :
Personally, I cannot stand Dwarves. In whatever game I play, I pick the faction that gets to kill dwarves. Any player that is lame enough to create a dwarf deserves to suffer the fate at the edge of my blades.

/lol

Mook summed up everything else.
Back to top Go down
Slayde
Maggot
Maggot
Slayde

Character sheet
Charater Name: Slayde
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:
Atrophy Guild Alliance Left_bar_bleue0/0Atrophy Guild Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm

hopefully they will fix the fact you can only "alliance" with 1 other guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galefire.com
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 pm

I hate dwarves as well...

I think we should ally with them. :3
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:20 am

Yes, sorry i haven't gotten back to you sooner. Crazy couple days.

At the moment the alliance system is bugged and you can only have one ally, but i would still like to talk to you about this.

Mook, could you send him the vent info and if You could hop on vent in the next couple days so we can chat i would appreciate it.

thanks,
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Atrophy Guild Alliance Left_bar_bleue684/0Atrophy Guild Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:45 am

Vent info sent, I'll also PM him on WHA to make sure he gets it.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
Atrophy Guild Alliance Left_bar_bleue151/200Atrophy Guild Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:56 pm

.....or register on his website. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:02 pm

nezitic wrote:
.....or register on his website. ^-^
Meh, it was early when I posted it and was about to go to school, didn't have time to register for something else.
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Quote :
DoKs are hybrid, DPS first, healing second.

Little tid bit by Somniferous!
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Well... they kinda are.

They are DPS healers and by comparison to the other healers, that would be an accurate statement.

On topic, though...

If what I'm hearing about Somni is true, if he talks to anyone, I ask that you do one of two things (or both)

1. Refer him to Kade or myself.

2. Report him for harassment.

Quite honestly, I've been expecting to be called a zerg guild for a long time and I'm a little surprised it's taken this long for people to start throwing that around. Remember our motto, folks: If it's a fair fight, your tactics are wrong. T4 will take strategy AND numbers. There are going to be plenty who are jealous of us for having the numbers, especially when we display strategy and therefore success.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atrophy Guild Alliance   Atrophy Guild Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atrophy Guild Alliance
Page 1 of 1