Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hate the opening movie?

Go down 
+2
Greenarm
Vit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
Hate the opening movie? Left_bar_bleue0/0Hate the opening movie? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hate the opening movie? Empty
PostSubject: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Create a file named Disabled in your warhammer directory. Move video.myp to it. Now when you start warhammer up, it skips the movie.
Back to top Go down
Greenarm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Greenarm

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greenarm
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:
Hate the opening movie? Left_bar_bleue0/0Hate the opening movie? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Yeah i did this a couple days back and it's nice not having to hit escape. But I hate it how you still have to go through watching the 3 damn logos and crap come up everytime.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Think someone can find the logo files so we can skip those, too? hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I can't figure it out, but I think I'm the only one who has never had the opening movie play.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm

satrina wrote:
I can't figure it out, but I think I'm the only one who has never had the opening movie play.

Did you re-install with your CDs? Because I'm still running off the download and I don't have the movies.
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:31 pm

im gonna have to try that, thanks for the tip Smile
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Careful about reinstalling. Some people that weren't having any probs with the beta client, after installing off the CDs, they do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
satrina
Maggot
Maggot
satrina

Character sheet
Charater Name: satrina
Character Occupation: sorceress
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Ravey wrote:
satrina wrote:

Did you re-install with your CDs? Because I'm still running off the download and I don't have the movies.

I did actually. Me and Anth did at the same time and he suddenly had movie, and I had none.

I've heard of people having other problems after a reinstall, but I had much improved graphics after the CD install. and no video!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate the opening movie?   Hate the opening movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate the opening movie?
Page 1 of 1