Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Empty
PostSubject: Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.   Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:30 am

Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Leather_lgWhy are you even here? The Leather is too much Utilikilt for you. Heck it’s too much Utilikilt for men who are twice or perhaps even three times the man you are.

The Leather is the warmest, heaviest, most expensive, most amazingly badass, most go-to-a-bar-and-have-women-ask-to-touch-your-Utilikilt garment we offer. This baby isn’t for the meek. The Leather is for real men. Big men. Men who aren’t afraid to wear large swaths of cow around their waists. Men who take secret pleasure in making vegans and bovine activists cry.

The Leather is made of thick and heavy 3.5 oz. Motorcycle-Jacket grade leather.

We had to redesign our whole pleating system to get it to work with this gorgeous material. The results? This Utilikilt is undoubtedly better hung than you are.

The Leather features two front pockets like a pair of jeans, and they are about as big as those found on the Mocker. (Cavernous. You could fit coffee cups in there.) Additionally, the Leather has two patch pockets on the back with the black-on-black Utilikilts trinity logo. These pockets are flapless, fit tight against your butt, and work just like the back pockets on a pair of jeans.

Adjustability:

The Leather features two adjustable “floating” pleats, allowing you to tighten or loosen it up to 2 inches. Additionally, you can modify how tight the Leather is around your waist and butt and generally make it fit no matter how many beers or burritos you’ve gone through in a night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Left_bar_bleue684/0Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.   Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:03 pm

That description is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.   Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:54 pm

I still say I'm going to get me some of their products.

But damn they're pricey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Left_bar_bleue684/0Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.   Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Oh, you got rid of my sig? I'm gonna cry now.
JK, it looks good, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.   Most effective advertising on earth....I want one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most effective advertising on earth....I want one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: