Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting Logic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Interesting Logic Left_bar_bleue0/0Interesting Logic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Interesting Logic Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Logic   Interesting Logic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you look further.

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2 How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals
Attend .... Except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer : The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.? This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and
You do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer:? You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the Order players they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most Order players have the brains of a four-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Darathar
Slugg
Slugg

Interesting Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Logic   Interesting Logic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm

i like the humor at the end.

However, you never implied if the refrigerator was large enough to fit the giraffee as a whole. Also never implied that the questions were connected in anyway.

I call shennanigans on this question.
Back to top Go down
dragen
Slugg
Slugg
dragen

Character sheet
Charater Name: Dragen
Character Occupation: Black Orc
Experience:
Interesting Logic Left_bar_bleue0/0Interesting Logic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Interesting Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Logic   Interesting Logic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 pm

That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Supa
Slugg
Slugg
Supa

Interesting Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Logic   Interesting Logic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:38 pm

i got the last one right. But yeah i didn't know they were related, otherwise i would have been closer to getting them right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Logic   Interesting Logic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Logic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: