Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honey I Shrunk the Forums!

Go down 
+5
Icelus
Squib
Mookie
Belhabib
doctortran
9 posters
AuthorMessage
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Left_bar_bleue0/0Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:52 am

WTF where did all the forums go. And a warcraft recruitment area?

No
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:58 am

doctortran wrote:
WTF where did all the forums go. And a warcraft recruitment area?

No

I'm pretty scared too, Dr. Tran.

Let's hope its a redirect to last measure. XD

EDIT:

Nvm.. look at the main site... this is a wow guild too now? Sad

Last edited by Belhabib on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Left_bar_bleue684/0Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 am

Like it says at the top, message Squib if you can't see the WAR member forums.
We have a WoW section now because Squib and some other people moved over there (I hate it as much as you guys do), so we will now be a multi-gaming guild.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:01 am

Multi-gaming guilds provide more options and for some of us, WAR wasn't holding us enough to pay for it.

The particulars for everything will be posted over the next few weeks, before WotLK comes out.

I know a lot of people don't like WoW, but clearly Blizz has done something well to still have a game running with as large of a community as they have.

And it would be in everyone's best interest to not bash a game (WAR or WoW) without first looking at the current state of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Left_bar_bleue0/0Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:45 am

Well, the crossover was inevitable, and I for one like it. It keeps the group together one way or the other, and it also gives Mookie more forums to troll. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Left_bar_bleue684/0Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Icelus wrote:
Well, the crossover was inevitable, and I for one like it. It keeps the group together one way or the other, and it also gives Mookie more forums to troll. Very Happy
No, I will not lower myself to trolling WoW forums. Wink
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Squib wrote:
I know a lot of people don't like WoW, but clearly Blizz has done something well to still have a game running with as large of a community as they have.

And it would be in everyone's best interest to not bash a game (WAR or WoW) without first looking at the current state of things.

I could provide a laundry list of things about WoW that I liked, and an equally long one with things that I hate. That they have been able to hold so many people for so long says more about the quality of other MMO products in the market more than it says about WoW. In my time spent on that game I knew many that just couldn't put the game down because there simply was nowhere else to go.

And my characters, for what it's worth: Rogue, Druid, Mage, Warrior Twink, Paladin Twink, Rogue Twink, Priest Twink

And I am probably leaving a few out. Twinks were made partly out of boredom, and partly out of lust for a time when being resilience capped wasn't the entrance fee for PvP.

I won't fault you, Khaine, Nez, or Tala for going back but I will say that I think it is short-sighted.
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 pm

doctortran wrote:

And my characters, for what it's worth: Rogue, Druid, Mage, Warrior Twink, Paladin Twink, Rogue Twink, Priest Twink

A fellow twinker! LOL, yeah I made twinks as well because let's face it WoW is pretty much about end-game and once you get there it ends up being tedious and boring. I even sold my first account (Pre-BC) because I was just so burnt out on raiding 4-5 nights a week. I hate AQ-40 with a passion, with the exception of the Twin Emps fight. Naxx was cool but I had quit the game and sold my account before we had downed everything. I was a Holy priest and the guild was low on that class so I was required to be there for every raid, it became more like a job, a shitty job. It got to the point where I dreaded logging in and that is when I decided enough was enough.

I quit, sold my account for a pretty penny. Came back in about a year with a new account. It was fun for a little while but didn't take long to get old again. I started making twinks and just played those on a regular basis. I have a twink hunter and paladin.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:00 pm

doctortran wrote:
I won't fault you, Khaine, Nez, or Tala for going back but I will say that I think it is short-sighted.
This is what I'm getting from most people that are just finding out about my decision.

I promise you, it was not an easy decision for me, nor was it one made quickly. I spent a good two weeks even considering thinking about it. And then I spent time actually trying to decide. I weighed both sides and in the end, I could justify paying for WoW before I could WAR. I spent over $110 on my collector's edition for WAR, so for those that think I made a snap decision, $110 doesn't really allow for decisions like that (especially when you're technically unemployed!)

I can't speak for Tala, Khaine, Kade, Nez or anyone else that will be joining us in whatever capacity (Kade's not really leaving WAR, for those that are worried about that) in WoW. I can only give you my reasons for my decision and promise you that I'll be back to check out WAR again within the next 6 months (prolly after they add the other classes back).
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Well, Squib, Black Guard and KotBS are coming back in December, hope to see you back to the good (WAR) side soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:20 pm

I want to try out the KotBS as well as the Black Guard
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:28 am

Yea, i will be trying black guard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 am

Right now for the moment however I am helping get the guild established in WoW as well as keeping an eye on whats going on with WAR. Not to worry i will be leveling and dealing more with WAR matters than i will be with WoW.

Since i am casual anyway, and quite frankly being online all the time was killing me anyway, I am not going to be on ether as much and hopefully having more of a social life.

I have a few people that i want to make officers over on the WAR side and I will be pulling them into my channel over the course of this week sometime to ask if they are willing. Once everything is established over on the WoW side i will be turning it over to the officers who are moving over there to run, while i take more of an active roll on WAR.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 am

It is worthy of note that my original goal with all of this was to get the guild to the point where it could run completely without my interference. While we are not there yet, i think we are closer than not to it.
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 am

I'd also like to point out that all these people speaking for me, aren't really speaking for me. Right now, I just got a new job, and I'm up to my ears in debt from being unemployed for 2 months. That means I have a bunch of cut off notices and such sitting on my desk. My War sub ran out, so that's why I haven't been in game. I am not "leaving for WoW", nor have I ever stated I am. While I'll do what I've always done, play occasionally, right now, it's all i have access to, it's paid for, so i'm playing and helping Kade get the guild going. When I have $15 a month to spend again, I'll likely reactivate my War account and be back around.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:33 am

I can always pick up an extra 60 day subscription card for ya Tala. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:18 pm

noooo, y'all can just be patient :p thank you tho lol
Back to top Go down
Qonker
Slugg
Slugg
Qonker

Character sheet
Charater Name: Qonker
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Jinxes wrote:

A fellow twinker!

Twink Pally, Shammy, and rogue....

Twinking was the most funnest thing about WoW.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:18 pm

That's good Tala, at least I will still have you and Icelus to push around then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey I Shrunk the Forums!   Honey I Shrunk the Forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey I Shrunk the Forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: