Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soooo....

Go down 
+2
Belabib
Mookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Soooo.... Left_bar_bleue684/0Soooo.... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:05 pm

To the people who left for WoW: how's WotLK?
Did Blizz succeed again at making it addicting as crack?
Back to top Go down
Belabib
Slugg
Slugg

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:44 am

It's the same old formula except now they took/stole the cool Warhammer elements and mixed them in (I heard).

I don't mind the people who play for fun, its always good to play for fun. But so many people quit Warhammer yesterday to go back to their jobs. When I say jobs I mean raiding 4-6 days a week, 8 hours a night.

I much prefer this casual game.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:33 am

Yea they added a bunch of warhammers elements in a shameless copy of their system. Odd thing is they actually did siege weapons better, made the achievement system a bit more streamlined, and added a pretty cool class.

don't get me wrong, i still hate blizzard for selling out completely and totally, but you can't deny they made a good game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:
Soooo.... Left_bar_bleue0/0Soooo.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:59 pm

well the Deathknight looks good, not that i play...but its an interesting concept giving pre-leveled chars with a new expansion....
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Yea it actually fits into the lore though. You start as part of the scourage and over the course of about three hours gradually betray them and join ether the horde or alliance.

Personally, i don't want to level yet another character all the way up to 70 in that game. That would just be annoying and not really logical since this is a hero class, not just a random guy that becomes a hero. The idea is that you at one point were a hero who was killed and then brought back to life by Arthas to serve in his army.

So it make sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Experience:

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:07 pm

yea, not to mention starting at lvl 50 I think it is. though the prereq is having another char of the same level at least. wish they would do something like that in other mmo's. I would have loved that.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Soooo.... Left_bar_bleue684/0Soooo.... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 am

I was thinking of giving WoW another go to try out the DK, but it turns out the last char I had which was a 59 pally, my friend let his friend borrow the account, and apparently transferred the character off. GG. That's probably like the 7 character I've lost, several at max level with good gear, sometimes I just want to laugh at my own stupidity. Maybe it was for the better though, I don't think it would've been good for me to become an addict again, ruined my damn social life the first 2 years I played it -.-
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 pm

It's pretty well done..and the music is just jaw dropping. The orchestration is amazing. Have I said the music well done yet? Razz
My favorite track so far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU0XqNs0cHk&feature=related

I'm only 74 so I haven't gotten far enough to judge the new pvp/pve content yet, but it's a well designed game overall.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Usually i would try a game when something new comes out... But as far as WoW goes i could really care less and im not sure why...

Its quite puzzling to me in all honesty.. The game just cant catch my interest no matter what i do.. I try to understand why everyone likes it but i would only draw blank lines... it may be cause UO was the first game i liked and not EQ..

I hated EQ also and could not enjoy it at the least.. UO was just that source of decisions.. you had to pick them wisely if you had anything worth a damn..
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Experience:

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 pm

different people prefer different things. my games of choice were EQ, DAOC, FFXI and a couple others...I don't even remember all the MMO's I have played. I only played WoW for 2 days. But that is more because I played back when trial was still 30 days. Plus with my experience, the game was quickly not worth playing. I had done everything possible on the feral druid I made. I wasn't going to wait another 28 days to advance beyond lvl 20. it was ridiculous then and as they found out pointless now.

Would I play WoW or EQ or any of the others again. No, I am really waiting for the WH40k MMO to come out. 40k is more my world then warhammer online is. it all depends on what you like though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo....   Soooo.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooo....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: