Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROOF!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
PROOF!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0PROOF!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:56 am

That on Volkmar, Destro can actually organize and do something....
(note the zone control bar and the Southern Garrison)

PROOF!!! 20a5bnk

We pushed them back to Reikland, but some of us got tired and had to leave. Not to mention the lag was insane. Goodkat pointed out that we need to do this again, but on a Saturday morning at like 7am Eastern when there is hardly anyone on. Order has way more numbers than us during primetime.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:11 am

We totally rock Smile That was an awesome effort last night by our Alliance. I'm so glad we got to cap Praag, and basically on our alliance's first real, organized effort to do so. I agree about starting earlier Ice - capping zones and taking forts takes a LONG time. If we start early in the morning we won't have to leave bc of bedtimes for work Razz And playing when sleepy makes me a cranky, cranky WE.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 am

Order doesn't own Tor Anroc anymore either. every SC I did yesterdasy resulted in a huge loss to order..the first round was 500 destro to 60 Order. the second was a bit closer, and I know they hated me. I predominantly used my knockback spell (albeit a rather weak knockback)

The funniest thing was that all of them seemed to line up right infront of the lava. So I didn't even have to get into position to throw them back into the lava. also SW's seem to try and flank you which means they have to go out onto the rock formations surrounded by lava. its jsut asking for a lava dip. my dmg may have been low, but my Renown gain was very high. I think I had 29 lava assissted kills in one scenario, only using my knockback spell.

Order seems very disorganized right now for some reason, but Destro is finally starting to come together. Which is a huge change from before. I hope it continues so Destro owns Volkmar.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:50 pm

Also, hats off to Skagorn for organizing T3. He was trying to cap Chaos T3 while we were fighting in Praag. He did get a group together and cap it, like 3 seconds after we capped Praag, but kudos none the less. We need way more organization like this.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Indeed...much thanks to our T3 group. I know Runt, Blinda and AttackTurkey also did their part defeinding and taking keeps and winning scens for us. Great job guys. Epic name - AttackTurkey. Love it lol
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
PROOF!!! Left_bar_bleue151/200PROOF!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:50 am

Hats off to EVERYONE, I've been around while you all were complaining about the organization.

Great job, guys Smile
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Probably our finest hour as Warfist so far. People listened and did their jobs, and we coordinated other guilds to help us (even the ones that would have rather flipped objectives).

This lockout culminated in hours of open field RvR in Reikland the following day, in which everyone from the server participated. Probably the most fun I have had in this game. Like Goodkat said, we were all really pumped when the zone lockout hit. I hope this provides other guilds with incentives to actually RvR instead of flip objectives for renown farming.

1.05 went live today, meaning it should be even easier to push zone control. We need to be active with our defenses and also active with our pushes on Altdorf. We are outnumbered on this server, and our top guilds are splintering, but we still managed to bring the fight to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROOF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF!!!   PROOF!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROOF!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: