Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BW's whinefest over changes

Go down 
+3
Nuken
doctortran
Auroch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Charater Name: Auroch
Character Occupation: magus
Experience:
BW's whinefest over changes Left_bar_bleue0/0BW's whinefest over changes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BW's whinefest over changes Empty
PostSubject: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:58 pm

was jsut reading the BW forum. some are actually quitting because they took away the BW buff's from the C&C patch. They are whining that they are so weak and powerless against Destro. Its even worse when the rest of the Order side calls them on it and they ignore it completely.

they still think that Destro outnumbers Order by a lot. Yet their own figure postings make it very close to 1:1 ratio. the balance is getting closer daily.

The worst thing is that they are claiming to be the squishiest class in the game and need to be able to take more dmg. I laughed all through the posts. Especially when they start saying that some of the nearly broken classes are OP. Everyone knows that Magus is OP... Of course *sarcastic laugh* and it wasn't demo magi they were talking about. it was changing/havoc. They also mentioned Squig herder. Omg I can't press the "I win" button any more because other RDPS are getting buffed so they are closer to our ungodly range of dmg.

sorry, just thought you would all like to hear about what BW's are claiming.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
BW's whinefest over changes Left_bar_bleue0/0BW's whinefest over changes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Crazy, they must be low level players.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 pm

actually half of them are T4 and they are the ones complaining the most.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Then that is just stupid. The consensus is not in their favor. =/
Back to top Go down
Nuken
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:52 am

The man reason is that as soon as we see a BW we try to kill them as fast as we can because they do so much damage.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:50 am

the same could be said about magus. Order seems to single magus out as well. It could be the disc or because they think magus= easy kill. but I think its more that a properly specced magus will destroy a BW without much help. Havoc specced in live is awesome. Perils of the warp is a casters bane. just tab through the BW's and healers and reapply. they kill themselves by casting.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
BW's whinefest over changes Left_bar_bleue151/200BW's whinefest over changes Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Yea, but where Order is targeting a caster-specialized killer, we're forced to target a rounded, balls-to-the-wall nuking monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:09 pm

I will post a comment made by Adam Gershowitz, one of the lead developers, on the test forums recently in the Bright Wizard feedback thread:

Quote :
Hey guys.

I'll take a look into Detonate... We did have a fix in the original 1.0.5 patch notes about fixing the stat contribution on it. However that seemed to have gotten deleted when we put together the 1.0.6 notes.

Aside from that this thread has been VERY heated. I understand why as well, however Bright Wizards by far up and beyond any other career (including Sorc) were the complete reigning kings of damage by an very large margin. We had to bring you down, it wasn't an option to bring everyone else up.

Yes I know this sucks, but at the same time we tried to do it in such a way that you also took less damage (Lower miscast chance). Yes I know this seems like a pitiful bone to throw you for the damage reduction but it was appropriate.

Bringing the damage down will also allow us to go back in the next few patches and balance better between the 3 spec lines. We definately want to take a look at Immolation and Incineration and make them both match up better, but this was somthing we just couldn't do with the overall damage being as high as it was pre 1.0.6

-Adam
Back to top Go down
Arglist
Slugg
Slugg
Arglist

Character sheet
Charater Name: Arglist
Character Occupation: A Tool
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm

lol babies
they want to stay op and don't like being equal. well ,to bad! just learn to play your toon better , a BW is playing the game in stupid mode, no though, just mash 4 buttons and collect rep/exp bah----
a senerio or wb should not be over half BW and be able to win. and that is what we see all the time hell i dont even know what an elf tank looks like.
Back to top Go down
Gibsin

Character sheet
Charater Name: Gibsin
Character Occupation: Marauder
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm

I've seen many times (like i'm sure most of you have as well) BW's with well over 300k total damage and very few deaths after a scenario. I mean... you've gotta be kidding me =/
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Maggot
Maggot
Auroch

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 pm

actually from T1-T3 I see mainly BW, SM, IB..an occasional Engi and either Archmage or rune priest..thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Belabib
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Auroch wrote:
actually from T1-T3 I see mainly BW, SM, IB..an occasional Engi and either Archmage or rune priest..thats about it.

Replace SM with SW and that is pretty much all I see in T1-T2 on PT. :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BW's whinefest over changes   BW's whinefest over changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BW's whinefest over changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: