Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patch Today

Go down 
+2
Ammorak
Ravey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Patch Today Left_bar_bleue0/0Patch Today Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Can someone post the full patch notes? The patch didn't reset anything did it???
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm

1.1.0c will be here tomorrow, and with it we bring you some short but sweet notes that include a number of important fixes that our players have been requesting. We're dedicated to bringing you even more enhancements to in-game content and overall game performance to ensure that your holidays in WAR are some of the best times yet! And don't forget about the Keg End event, starting tomorrow!

1.1.0c will be going live Wednesday, 12/17. All North American servers will be brought down at 7:00 AM EST with Oceanic servers to follow at 9:00 AM EST. We expect all servers to be back up and running by 1:00 PM EST.

As always stay tuned to the Herald for the latest news and updates and continue reading for the 1.1.0c Patch Notes...WAAAGH!!!

Combat and Careers

* Enemy players will no longer become invisible to players who use a stealth ability. This includes the abilities “Incognito” and “Shadow Prowler.”

* On Your Guard!: This ability will now damage a target a maximum of once every two seconds. This applies to instances of multiple Knights casting this aura in the same party.

* Made some improvements to server performance during large-scale open RvR battles.

* Improvements have been made to reduce the texture blurring that some players have been experiencing. We will continue to work to resolve this issue completely.

* Improved the framerate loss that sometimes occurred when deploying a guild standard. We will continue to work to resolve this issue completely.

* Fixed an issue that caused buff and debuff icons to persist on a player's screen even after the effect(s) had worn off.

* Players who run the game at a graphical resolution of 1600x1200 will now once again be able to create new auctions at the auction house.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:20 am

Ammorak wrote:
* Enemy players will no longer become invisible to players who use a stealth ability. This includes the abilities “Incognito” and “Shadow Prowler.”

Huzzah! I can see peoples now!!

Ammorak wrote:
* Made some improvements to server performance during large-scale open RvR battles.
* Improved the framerate loss that sometimes occurred when deploying a guild standard. We will continue to work to resolve this issue completely.

Yea, clearly they need to continue working at this.
Back to top Go down
Bugsy

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Ammorak wrote:

Is it just me, or do they say this EVERY patch, and things aren't getting better?
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Bugsy wrote:
Ammorak wrote:

Is it just me, or do they say this EVERY patch, and things aren't getting better?

The lag was considerably less in Reikland the last time we pushed the fort there, and when they pushed ours. But Stonewatch was horrendous.
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:36 pm

well servers went down again today for an "update" and to "improve" server stability. nothing is going to get fixed today.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Ammorak wrote:
well servers went down again today for an "update" and to "improve" server stability. nothing is going to get fixed today.

Well we're sure as shit not getting that zone back Smile
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Stonewatch made me want to cancel my account..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 am

Icelus wrote:
Stonewatch made me want to cancel my account..... Evil or Very Mad

A lot of people on the WHA forums said the same thing. I'm just going to focus on helping our lower levels and grinding my alt until Mythic comes up with a serious fix for the end game. There are a lot of tome unlocks and tactics I certainly don't have yet. Wouldn't be a bad idea to take a break and go exploring (as much as i love exploring maps No )
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:22 pm

start working on a trade skill.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Ammorak wrote:
start working on a trade skill.

my cultivation and apothecary are both maxed at 200. My alt was set up as a scavenger....I guess I could train salvaging and talisman making, but I heard they both take a while to grind up.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Hey Ravey you owe me a day!!!! I wont be back in town till Sunday(28th) though Sad. Out of town since last Sat (20th) sorry I didnt get a chance to let anyone know. Hope some stuff got fixed at least.

Mordvig/Tyrannos
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Experience:

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am

Mordvig wrote:
Hey Ravey you owe me a day!!!! I wont be back in town till Sunday(28th) though Sad. Out of town since last Sat (20th) sorry I didnt get a chance to let anyone know. Hope some stuff got fixed at least.

Mordvig/Tyrannos

Yeppp I sure do. You'll have some nice rested xp with that absence Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 am

Anyone could do a hypertext link BBCode and HTML replacement?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Today   Patch Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Today
Page 1 of 1