Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking in

Go down 
+2
Ammorak
Slayde
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayde
Maggot
Maggot
Slayde

Character sheet
Charater Name: Slayde
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:
Checking in Left_bar_bleue0/0Checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 am

Well, if you all didn't know WoW pvp is a cluster-f and me and Anilo have already cleared all the heroics and geared ourselves out and we don't have time to budget for raiding, or time for retards. I was just dropping in to see how Warhammer is going and if they have addressed some of the concerns I had when I stopped playing.

Is open RvR better now? does it actually have a purpose? does everyone just play ring around the rosie and trade keeps?

Is Tor Anroc still the only Scenario that gets played in T3? Will I actually see other scenarios? Have they changed the way you queue for them?

Are the questing areas and PQs still totally dead?

How is the black guard, I wanted to play those from the beginning? Are there any major changes to sorceress and DoK I should know about? Does pvp last longer than 3 seconds once you get into a fight?

Is the PvE any better? I know some people don't care about this, but I would actually like to do the PvE content... since I wasn't able to when I was playing since everyone was crazy to get to cap. Is it still super buggy like I hear? I've read about the new dead-lands darkness falls-esque zone they are putting in.

Anything else I should know before I resub us both and we dive back in?

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.galefire.com
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Is open RvR better now? does it actually have a purpose? does everyone just play ring around the rosie and trade keeps?
-well i depends what time you are playing. There are times when RvR is fucking awesome and there are time when its just a circle jerk or completely dead.

Is Tor Anroc still the only Scenario that gets played in T3? Will I actually see other scenarios? Have they changed the way you queue for them?
-You other scenarios, but they only pop during prime time.

Are the questing areas and PQs still totally dead?
-Dead like my soul everytime i have to listen to Ravey.

How is the black guard, I wanted to play those from the beginning? Are there any major changes to sorceress and DoK I should know about? Does pvp last longer than 3 seconds once you get into a fight?
-Sorc kinda nerf bc of resist. Dok is very good. Blackguard is a very good class.

Is the PvE any better? I know some people don't care about this, but I would actually like to do the PvE content... since I wasn't able to when I was playing since everyone was crazy to get to cap. Is it still super buggy like I hear? I've read about the new dead-lands darkness falls-esque zone they are putting in.
-PvE is the same old buggy piece of shit it has always been. We do have everything cept Lost Vale on farm tho. Expect many runs just to get full sentinel, unless you are crazy lucky.

Anything else I should know before I resub us both and we dive back in?
Expect the game to be pretty dead until prime time (usually 6pm est). Oh i heard this Ravey is a 6'0 tall black man. weird!!!
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Open RvR can be really good, especially those nights and weekends Ammo talks about. It gets zerg-y quite often, so that's something you have to be prepared to deal with.

Plenty of other scenarios get played, they fixed whatever bug it was that didn't cycle them.

Questing and PQs are still sort of dead, but they implemented a few PQs that can be completed with 2-3 ppl.

Blackguard is one of the best tanks for PvE, DoK is the best healer for whatever you want to do. Zealot is squishy and shaman are only HoTs. Sorc is suffering from a resistance issue, so their dmg is pretty shitty.

PvE is buggy at times and can get repetitive. Still a far cry from WoW PvE.

The only other thing you should know is we have plenty of people (12-14 online primetime) in the guild and have the best alliance on the server.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Shuddup ammo Smile Don't listen to him, he's a noob.

RVR is going well, especially lately. We pushed to Altdorf this last week for the first time since release. When there's organized zone pushes going on there are usually some excellent fights. There's always some fighting going on though, even with the circle jerkers. There are anti-CJ wbs that set up defense to try to wipe the jerk. It can be super fun, epic keep D if you have the right ppl, some moderate numbers and well timed morales. I've seen about two groups of Destro hold off more than a warband of Order and eventually wipe them. There are also roaming 6v6 and duelers out there. If you're interested, they're not hard to get a hold of.

T3 scens had been popping nicely the last couple weeks. Yesterday on my magus I got into 2 Doomfist, 1 Tor, 3 Ishas, and a Cemetary. <3 Doomfist with a caster.

I don't know anything about wow, but pve seems fine to me. Some of the bosses and lairs are a little glitchy still, but I think with the main focus being on rvr this isn't really that big a deal. The important dungeons appear to work just fine. Still working on all the lair bosses (there are a lot of them we haven't seen yet).

DOKs are fantastic healers. Sorcs got nerfed a bit, but they still do top dmg and kbs in almost every scen I'm in. I think the difference now is that you have to know wtf you're doing to play one. Witch Elves are about to be nerfed to uselessness, so I rolled a magus. Magus are absolutely INSANE since they got buffed up a bit. At lvl 32 I'm wrecking face in scens (as long as I don't ever ever get hit).

Blackguards rock.

PVP depends on who you're with. If you're with a solid group and you come up against another solid group it can last quite a while. If you're with a group and you get zerged....it's kind of hard to hold out. 1v1 is still relatively quick. Anything without heals = death.

Yea...we have a great group of people with us now. Just watch out for Mutter, he likes to grope ppl.
Back to top Go down
Slayde
Maggot
Maggot
Slayde

Character sheet
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Alright, well I resubbed and I'll hop back on tonite.

Is there someone I can message to get reinvited to guild?

After I feel it out a bit, I'm sure I can get anilo to come back... at least if the PvE is decent. The new darkness falls dungeon sounds like alot of fun... and I found out I really hate trying to plan raids in WoW. F'ing week lockout timer.
Back to top Go down
Slayde
Maggot
Maggot
Slayde

Character sheet
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:36 pm

accidental re-post somehow?

Last edited by Slayde on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Send a tell to me (on Maldita), Doctortran or Icelus. If we're not online for some reason, /who warfist and ask to speak to an officer or Warlord.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:10 pm

I think all the war lords can invite to guild (justatarget, qonker, blinda, arglist, etc etc) as well as pharnall and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:51 pm

W00T more people
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:31 am

I got him back him

Welcome back man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in   Checking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: