Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever

Go down 
+4
doctortran
Ravey
Fezzic
Mutter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutter
Slugg
Slugg
Mutter

Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Empty
PostSubject: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 pm

I got to use the words "douche nozzle," "douche wand," and "douche spray" about a dozen times this afternoon, in a serious meeting with clients.

It was probably the hardest time I've ever had keeping a straight face.

We're designing a corporate facility in the middle east, and its a common thing for them to have hoses with little nozzles on them next to the toilets so that after they're done taking a huge shit, they can spray themselves clean. The name of the device? You guessed it. Its called a "Douche Wand." Well, there was a discussion about the water pressure needed to supply the douche wand, and how many PSI the douche spray needed to be. Of course, if you know anything about fluid dynamics, you know that one of the main factors in how hard the douche spray would be is how small the aperture is of the douche nozzle.

It actually became a sport to me how many times I could say douche nozzle to these serious looking middle eastern men without even cracking a smile. Hey, I'm an engineer, I have to have fun SOMEHOW.
Back to top Go down
Fezzic
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Oh man that's awesome. The best I've ever been able to do was accidental. When asked how I planned to do a large scale roll out by the executive board, I said "we're just going to have to zerg it." They all nodded and moved on the next point. Wasn't until afterwards that one of my staff said "You know, nobody in there knows what a zerg is" that I realized. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Left_bar_bleue0/0Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:46 pm

LMFAO!!!! Way to sneak douche into a serious convo. You have to have some serious cool not to crack up. Douche means shower in French, and whenever we would practice hotel conversations, bathroom words, I fucking couldn't stop laughing.

And Fezzic way to go getting zerg into a boardroom Smile hahahah They were probably think it's some german marketing term and they're behind on the lingo!!
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Left_bar_bleue0/0Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Avec un douche.

Fezzic could probably sell a book about corporate zerging. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 pm

doctortran wrote:
Avec un douche.

Fezzic could probably sell a book about corporate zerging. Smile

hahah I would love to see a corporate zerg....bunch of suits running amuck, I would die of laughter Smile
Back to top Go down
pharnal
pharnal

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 pm

lol isn't that called a beday?
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 pm

In Europe and America it is called a beday. This is the Middle East he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Bidet, not beday, but phonetics ftw though.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Tyrannos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Tyrannos
Character Occupation: Black Guard
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:25 pm

doctortran wrote:
Bidet, not beday, but phonetics ftw though.
Shouldn't you be at work or something?? Correct my engrish you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Ammorak
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 pm

pie
Back to top Go down
Fezzic
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 pm

pi
Back to top Go down
Qonker
Slugg
Slugg
Qonker

Character sheet
Charater Name: Qonker
Character Occupation: Chosen
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Fezzic
Slugg
Slugg

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

Would that be "pye" at the Ren Faire? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever   Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Amazingly Awesome Work Conversation Ever
Page 1 of 1