Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khallan

Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED** Empty
PostSubject: Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED**   Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:54 am

Thump, thump, thump......

Hello?.....

Is this thing on?.....

Oh, hello there, didn't see you there -My screen is one way =)

I will follow your format but I want to offer up a little bit of info as I am not posting as the usual recruit. Basicly, there are three of us that may be interested in joining. Two of us are Officers of a WoW guild and are currently suffering from varying levels of boredom and burnout. We are all looking for an escape. A fun, goal oriented group that will NOT ask us to run ANYTHING.....EVER, lol. I have had way more than enough of training people that are interested only in doing the minimum to get by rather than helping the group and/or the profoundly dense. Ok, with that out of the way, we'll see if you have any interest in putting up with a few hard working noobs.

1 - What is your main character's name and class? Humm, Kinda depends on you. I currently have a 21 Chosen, a 16 WE, and a 11ish DoK. I am willing to give any class ago if it helps out as I am new enough to War not to have much of a preference.

2 - What spec are you? Would you consider respeccing if/when the guild asks you to do so? I have been bouncing between toons depending on what toons my friends are on at the time.

3 - What level and Reknown Rank are you?
Preytorion, 20 Chosen RR 17
Deathsmistres, 16 WE RR 11
Khallan, 11 DoK RR 8

4 - How long have you been playing Warhammer Online? Less than a month so far.

5 - How did you hear about about warfist, who directed you to this site, and/or a description of why you would like to join our guild.
I found your recruitment post on Warhammer Alliance while taking a break from researching specs.

6 - Warfist absolutely requires the use of Ventrilo (a voice over IP program). Can you be on Ventrilo whenever you are logged in?
Yes, I will not play without it.

7 - In Warhammer, RvR is group based. How would you contribute to the group and what do you see is your class's role in RvR in a group setting? Would you have any problems following orders in group settings?
My responsibility to to the group. I will do what is needed/requested/ordered regardless of its effect on my toon.

8 - How old are you? and What time zone do you play from?
I am about to turn 37 and currently reside in the Mountain time zone (GMT -7)

9 - Our vent is full of interesting and, at times, vulgar conversations. Would this offend you in any way?
Only if I can't hear.

10 - If you want us to know anything else about you that isn't asked above, now's your chance:
I am still learning PvP as well as this games basics. It will be quite sometime before I am a valuable asset to the group but I will do I can. I will be purposely avoiding anything looking even remotely like responsibility as I have now been either Guild Leader or Number 2 for the last 3 1/2 years. Frankly, I need a place where I can just kill shit and have fun in as drama free an environment as possible.

BTW, my name is Scott.
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED** Left_bar_bleue0/0Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED** Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED**   Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED** Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:26 am

First off, I would like to welcome you to our forums Scott. Second, welcome to Warhammer Online. I'm delighted to see that our recruitment topic caught your eye. You seem to know your way around MMO's, and that you have a little bit of experience (note, lot's of sarcasm with that statement lol). The only thing we would require is for you to pick a main and change your forum name to that, so we can keep track of who's who. We will also need to get you set up with our vent information and all that, but I'll do that in game.

But pretty much, welcome to Warfist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Will play for ...... **ACCEPTED**
Page 1 of 1