Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

750 points of Tau (In the works)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

750 points of Tau (In the works) Empty
PostSubject: 750 points of Tau (In the works)   750 points of Tau (In the works) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:54 am

I'm in need of some advice on how to build a small, but reliable Tau force for casual gaming.
So far I've got:

Hq:
1 Commander (Shas'o), Missle Pod, Fusion Blaster, Shield Generator = 134
1 Bodyguard (Shas'Vre), Fusion Blaster, Plasma Rifle, Missle Pod = 79

Troops:
6 Tau fire warriors, pulse rifles, shas'ui, gun drone = 80
6 Tau fire warriors, 1 pulse rifle, 5 pulse carbines = 60

Fast attack:
1 Piranha light skimmer, burst cannon = 60

Heavy support:
1 Hammerhead Gunship, Railgun, burst cannons = 150

Total = 663

Any suggestions?

Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
750 points of Tau (In the works) Left_bar_bleue0/0750 points of Tau (In the works) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

750 points of Tau (In the works) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 points of Tau (In the works)   750 points of Tau (In the works) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:09 pm

I would expand on your Troops choices. You're going to need those Fire Warriors to take objectives and quite frankly, they're a bit squishy. I'm not that big on the Tau, but I would expand the squads to the maximum that can be carried in a transport and get them Transports.

Second, get some Kroot. You have almost no close combat capabilities that I can see. If an army like Blood Angels or Orks get in close, you're pretty much screwed. So a squad or two of Kroot would work nicely.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I wish you luck with your gaming. Even if you're a dirty Xenos lover Wink
Back to top Go down

750 points of Tau (In the works)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Slaves & Fools :: Warhammer Recruitment-
Jump to: