Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, a real superhero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Finally, a real superhero Empty
PostSubject: Finally, a real superhero   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:32 am

This is more what a superhero would be like. Not all that candy coated bullshit of Marvel and DC and the lot.

Hancock
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real superhero   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Haha! Damn Skull, Mr.Movie Media. Will Smith has definitely proved himself as being in great movies again and again. Men in Black and Men in Black Two were such great movies when they came out. I need to watch them again. Not to mention I Am Legend and OH MY GOD PRINCE OF BELLAIRE. Spell check please.

Hancock looks sick!
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real superhero   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm

ya that does look bomb.

I love superhero movies lol. Will smith just makes it funnier.

You guys hear they are making another superman movie? More action this time, less whining lois.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real superhero   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:36 pm

WTB Superhero Movie for adults. A little drug use, gore, that kinda stuff. Not gonna happen you say? Ok yeah your right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real superhero   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Man that looks badass. Really want to check that out.
Back to top Go down
Goompa
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name: Goompa
Character Occupation: Squig Herder
Experience:
Finally, a real superhero Left_bar_bleue0/0Finally, a real superhero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Superheroes for Adult?   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Superheroes for Adults?
You mean like Superman taking a snort of coke before going out and catching 4000 tons of shit? Or Spiderman getting his bumpy bump with random women before saving MJ again? Or seeing Wonder Woman in the strip bar getting her gear back on and hustling out to save teh world? O.o

Shit like that? Kinda would be funny but kinda would make people not approve of them anymore =/

But joking aside yeah superhero movies are kick ass, Iron Man looks like it might be the best one to come out with, none of all them kiddy crap where violence is pretty minimal, i mean notice how no superhero actually purposely just KILL someone? i mean come on... hes a bad guy.. hes gonna get released from prison, just rip him apart and be done with it.. no more villains yeah? no ones gotta know mwahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vicefamily
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real superhero   Finally, a real superhero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, a real superhero
Page 1 of 1